Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

First Gaga tour: What tickets should I buy?

lodylody

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

I would personally go with GA tickets but most of the time camping is involved to get a good view since it's first come first serve. If you want to spend the extra money (230-250 US Dollars) then get Little Monster Zone. It's a GA VIP Package that allows you in early and you get merch with it so you're basically guaranteed rows 1-3. 

ARTPOP Zone you get on a special stage, where Gaga will perform in front of you, and then get to meet her afterwards which only 20 tickets will be sold. That's $1500.

If you can't stand for long amounts of time, I'd get seats.

**btw camping with GA does not guarantee you'll get first or second row. LMZ gets that.

speedbliss

LMZ if you can afford it. ARTPOP ZONE if you want to meet Gaga. I sat a one of my Gaga shows. It was ok. But do you want to be close or not. That's the thing. GA or LMZ will be good for this tour for sure. This is because of the very long runways that stretch the floor. You are likely to be able to get close.

drinkmytears

I'm quite short (around Gaga's height :lmao: ) so would that change things?

If you're front row its fine! Buy LMZ tickets so you get in earlier! 

I'm quite short (around Gaga's height :lmao: ) so would that change things?

Use a pair of boots, or maybe a pair of creepers 

I would definitely get GA.

I've had seats for the TMB and TBTWB and it sucked. :noparty:

Hoping to get ARTPOP Zone this time round, though.

GA for sure. I guess it depends on where you live and her fan base there but I went to the BTW Ball and Monster Ball with a GA ticket and didn't even wait in line for long and got right to first row. The show started at 730 I believe and I was there around 7...

RAMROD

Get GA but it might be standing so be aware of the push and shove going on during the show.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

For the UK you should definitely get standing tickets (GA) I've seen gaga three times now and had seats all three times and really regretted it, just my luck to be seated next to some bore who doesn't like you standing up and screaming (I had a full on argument with this woman once who thought I should sit down for the entire show) So I'm gonna try my hardest to get standing tickets this time around! Good luck  :kissga:

GA or something else? What does it all mean... So new at this. Sorry and thank you :runhug:

(Planning for the UK tour, I want to buy tickets and go... so yeah!)

EDIT: I'm quite short. Would it be best to get a seat? :smh:

I'd say grab a seat as you are still allowed to stand up :)

Don't buy a seat ticket. It's so boring, especially if the people around you just sit there like Mr. Bean in a rollercoaster..

tumblr_muamorUBPc1sn8ziso1_400.gif

Yes, I experienced that on The BTW Ball in Denmark... :awkney:

Me and my mum ended up getting the whole block to stand up, just by us two standing up!

Bellatrix

I'd say grab a seat as you are still allowed to stand up :)

Me and my mum ended up getting the whole block to stand up, just by us two standing up!

Wow, that's cool! People only stood up during Yoü and I..

Archived