💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga : We do not troll

lego

Featured Posts

boniva4lyfe

The fake goddess of love acounts are so annoying

Right? I get all excited about her posting something and then it's just some rando

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

That kind of jokes are really ****ing ****, i hate it, when mi friends take mi celphone and they post **** on my facebook or twitter, men i get so freaking mad, that kind of jokes are ****, i hate when ppl do that, Gagz were nice to her, i would **** her! Sorry but that kind of **** really pisses me

wait HAHAHA that post is hilarious tho...sounds like Gaga needs to lighten the **** up. Where's her sense of humor gone -___-

no!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

That's my main issue with LM like you report stuff and posts are still up and it looks like reports are ignored.

Would be better if she had a visible mod team on there that people could approach and before she criticizes twitter, she takes a look at LM for what it really isâ€â€impersonators, s-xual harassment, trolling, haters, minors with no clothes on, etc. It's not the Disneyland of websites either there's no such thing

NET WORTH: 190M

Doesn't hire 4-5 mods to run and patrol site

?????????

But seriously you're right about LM; it's a festering of attention whoring for Gaga and other monsters, and really isn't encouraging new ideas. In fact, so many people steal art and other posts from tumblr and other sites for a quick like/trending. That's sad, especially since Gaga is against that.

Michelle

The memes are not even funny.They're stupid and pretending to be her is even more ****ing stupid.I actually had one reply to me and at first I got excited but alas.....it wasn't her.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

RAMROD

Sure, Gags, Sure.

troll.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived