Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The REAL reason we are experiencing a blackout...(and its brilliant)

SISTERV

Featured Posts

Katy will keep on smashing with PRISM this whole year.

Miley and Beyoncé will be putting out singles too.

So...

I think after Dark horse fades, katy will flop, since she has no more smash material on the album.

Flop as for her is #11-#15 but still

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Adele is coming

Rihanna is coming

DH will be smashing for 5 more weeks at least..

MonsterMum

Adele is coming

Rihanna is coming

DH will be smashing for 5 more weeks at least..

Rihanna hasn't been gone yet :toofunny:

GypsyPrince

Gaga shouldn't bother herself with these basic hoes you listed in the OP. The real apocalypse begins when Adele releases her album.

She just realized this era wasn't up to par.

Nothing more, nothing less.

She is trying to fix stuff now but it might be too late. If I were her, I would just move on to a new album. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I think after Dark horse fades, katy will flop, since she has no more smash material on the album.

Flop as for her is #11-#15 but still

Hadn't you heard a song called International Smash (Smile)? That song will destroy the summer worldwide.

Laceface

Na I don't think so.

You guys think way to much Into things :sweat:

You make it sound like she is scared of her competition, and the only way for her to get a hit is for no one to be releasing anything.

So right, these threads are getting tiring

Hadn't you heard a song called International Smash (Smile)? That song will destroy the summer worldwide.

I Heard whole album. The song you mentioned is not a smash imho, we'll see - what katy has is a perfect promotion for sure so everything is possible

ryanmonster

She just realized this era wasn't up to par.

Nothing more, nothing less.

She is trying to fix stuff now but it might be too late. If I were her, I would just move on to a new album. 

wow that's just absurd, for many reasons, but here's a few

1. this is definitely her favorite era and you can tell in so many performances and interviews over the last 6 months, you can tell how happy and bubbly she really is compared to the last few years

2. applause did just fine.

3. artRAVE has many sold out dates already 

4. i believe she saved a lot of epic material for act 2 -- she wrote over 70 songs during her blackout. act 1 was just the appetizer. the era includes both acts, 2014 is going to be a good year for her

5. clearly she has been planning and working towards the release of another video (Venus ...for Valentine's Day?)

If Gaga's material is good enough, she shouldn't have to wait on her alleged "competition" to stop releasing things that'll possibly top hers. 

PaperIz

Um......we don't even know when Adele's album is coming. Secondly, its not like we are 100% that Adele's album will smash like her previous. And thirdly, this makes so much sense.

Exactly. In all likelihood the public could turn on her. 

---

I think this is an advantage, but not the reason behind the blackout. Plus when Miley releases her next single she'll be back to smashing it tbh

MonsterVlad

Adele

Hadn't you heard a song called International Flop? That song will destroy the summer worldwide.

Fixed it for u

Adele

The Top 10 isn't a one girl affair.

I sort of agree with the OP. Though a lot of this forum seems to think that pop girls care THAT much about each other's release schedule, which is completely incorrect. So I'd say yes, Gaga is setting up for a big 2014 campaign and yes, the other acts used their exposure early on in the era and charts are now wide open. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived