Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Hunter Hayes uses Gaga quote as backdrop on Grammys performance

Lets Party

Featured Posts

Yeah it was like comments on the red carpet how Gaga wasn't there so it wasn't cray cray and then VEVO tweeted that the red carpet needed some Gaga, then she was quoted here, and I think at least one other time but I don't remember.

They just missed her crazy ass. There wasn't anything too exciting this year to talk about today imo

The.... impact? :P

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davidsonary

People that don't agree with the quote don't understand it. Research has shown that most bullies are victims themselves (physical or emotional abuse, etc) and they act out what they know. There's a psychology behind bullying.

This.

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Allison M

The.... impact? :P

i mean... i think people thought about her quite a bit for her not even being there  :shrug:

Did i miss something ? when did they mention her ? 

i just meant people bringing her up at the red carpet a few times and this quote and stuff. I think people thought about her quite a bit for her not even being there. They clearly missed her and the excitement she brings.

i mean... i think people thought about her quite a bit for her not even being there :shrug:

i just meant people bringing her up at the red carpet a few times and this quote and stuff. I think people thought about her quite a bit for her not even being there. They clearly missed her and the excitement she brings.

I get you. :) the ones I saw on the carpet were definitely fans, and this quote thing was really cool.

DrewStevens

That's cute even though I don't agree with the quote :applause:

or just don't agree?

Who said it was you? Other users don't understand that she isn't comparing the actions.

Who said it was you? Other users don't understand that she isn't comparing the actions.

Well I was one of the people who said they didn't agree with the quote.

DrewStevens

Well I was one of the people who said they didn't agree with the quote.

well I never said people who didn't agree with the quote.

Kermit the frog

Wtf is that quote? It's horrible.

Why did she say that an what was the context?

Hell, no matter what context - "no difference"? Seriously, Gaga?

Wtf is that quote? It's horrible.

Why did she say that an what was the context?

Hell, no matter what context - "no difference"? Seriously, Gaga?

yeah Im also wondering when and where this quote is from? I can't say I agree with it at all, but I get where she's coming from... but.. I can't agree with it 

Kermit the frog

People that don't agree with the quote don't understand it. Research has shown that most bullies are victims themselves (physical or emotional abuse, etc) and they act out what they know. There's a psychology behind bullying.

This doesn't change the fact that saying "there is no difference between the bully and the victim" is just wrong. I know what she meant but she worded it horribly :fail:

yeah Im also wondering when and where this quote is from? I can't say I agree with it at all, but I get where she's coming from... but.. I can't agree with it 

exactly.

Archived