Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Better Producer: Gaga or Kanye?

sexy

Featured Posts

then you havent listened to all of his albums in full. From start to finish. You should. I, personally, think he is more of a "genious" than Lady Gaga.

Educate 'em. The ones saying Kanye isn't as good as Gaga in producing music are the ones who probably don't understand/listen to Rap/Hip-Hop or have never listened to a full Kanye record. Let alone do they know his great contributions to modern-day Hip-Hop.  

The closest they're coming to Hip-hop is a track on Bangerz:deadbanana:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AbuHassan1992

Educate 'em. The ones saying Kanye isn't as good as Gaga in producing music are the ones who probably don't understand/listen to Rap/Hip-Hop or have never listened to a full Kanye record. Let alone do they know his great contributions to modern-day Hip-Hop.  

The closest they're coming to Hip-hop is a track on Bangerz:deadbanana:

and nicki minaj

some people just don't want to give rap or hip hop the time of day and they don't listen to it; and making them listen to one Kanye album unfortunately won't help them open their tastes and see how great he is lol

you have to be open to the genre; if all you like is pop, all you'll probably like is songs like All of the Lights or homecoming cause they're poppish

But they're missing out on so much amazing music :giveup:

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

rivingtonreject

Kanye, and if you guys say Gaga, i swear to god you're the most delusionnal fanbase ever.

Gaga sis I love you, but Kanye is a genius when it comes to production.

Refer to 808's & HB

HE MADE HIS OWN GENRE. YOU GUYS PLZ DONT EVEN

Kanye IS a better product. Gaga isn't even an official producer.

Still though bring every Kanye West song you want and we can compare it with Venus in production and everything. s  - I am with you.

Slay the attention getter = done.  Good work. I am with you. Gaga / Venus lives.

Kanye, definitely. But, Gaga's still pretty good, and in time I think she could be just as good on her own as Kanye.

... they should produce something together.

3 points in and ready for more

SummerGirl21

Kanye, and if you guys say Gaga, i swear to god you're the most delusionnal fanbase ever.

Gaga sis I love you, but Kanye is a genius when it comes to production.

agreeeeed.

GagaMyBlood95

Both. They have very different kind production. I personally find Gaga much better for obvious reasons.

Kanye, but I do think that Gaga has the potential to become a fantastic producer (I mean on her own, like Venus) if she stays at it and keeps perfecting it. Venus is a very promising start.

Why would Judas get soooo much controversy, but you think that song would be Grammy worthy? :what:

judas was a poker face wanna be..nothing too surprising, even the judas judaas is predictable..i get the same feeling form judas that i get from roar (a remake to an original song)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived