💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Better Producer: Gaga or Kanye?

sexy

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga has a big hand in the production on her albums for sure, but as far as I know Kanye has even more control over his. That's his thing. And he's really good at it.

gaga should definitly take few notes from yeezus..lets take new slaves for example, he mixed a a muslim prayer, with egiptian beat, and some sick deep lyrics..this is the real recipe for grammys ([cough] he has 16)

Blue Jeans

The album Graduation (alone) says hello. :deadbanana:

I think i love you :worship:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I don't listen to rap or his music, but the songs he releases as the single ( which are supposed to be the best songs from albums) don't sound THAT great...plus how can someone be a self titled "genius" when it comes to music? What makes him a genius?

Singles aren't the best songs from albums, they're just the ones someone involved thinks are most radio or mainstream friendly.

If you haven't listened to Kanye's music then of course you don't understand why he's widely considered a genius.

Any particular song? 

runaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaga should definitly take few notes from yeezus..lets take new slaves for example, he mixed a a muslim prayer, with egiptian beat, and some sick deep lyrics..this is the real recipe for grammys ([cough] he has 16)

Why care about Grammys?

TimisaMonster

Dark Fantasy and Blame Game :yes:

Listened to both (skipped around every 15 seconds of the song)...it's just a repeated looping instrumental for MINUTES...I don't listen to rap as well, so I really had a hard time seeing the "genius" or even the "catchiness" of the song...maybe it's my taste, but I don't hear the genius :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

runaway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would Judas get soooo much controversy, but you think that song would be Grammy worthy? :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Listened to both (skipped around every 15 seconds of the song)...it's just a repeated looping instrumental for MINUTES...I don't listen to rap as well, so I really had a hard time seeing the "genius" or even the "catchiness" of the song...maybe it's my taste, but I don't hear the genius :ohwell:

If you just skip around of course you won't get the build-up or emotional impact of the songs. His work is more than the sum of its parts; its everything working together that makes it genius.

They are repetitive beats, yeah. But I'm not sure making them less repetitive would make them better.

VforVendetta

Seriously though Kanye has been taking all those Grammy's because there is never any serious competition in his categories. He is just the half-bling between the blinds in my opinion.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived