Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which ARTPOP track should NEVER be a single

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

Dope, MJH, Swine, JnD, Fashion!

literally my favorites from the album. dont know why these songs get so much hate from fans...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PatrickMonster

literally my favorites from the album. dont know why these songs get so much hate from fans...

It's not hate, the question was: which songs shouldn't become singles. I think they shouldn't, because they wouldn't play these on the radio.

It's not hate, the question was: which songs shouldn't become singles. I think they shouldn't, because they wouldn't play these on the radio.

true. although i can see Fashion! doing well, as long as it doesnt get compared to Get Lucky/Holiday

I love Dope but don't think it should be a single. Not sure everyone would love it. Aura, Sex Dreams, Swine, Donatella would all not perform well. Dope is very hit or miss.

I love Dope but don't think it should be a single. Not sure everyone would love it. Aura, Sex Dreams, Swine, Donatella would all not perform well. Dope is very hit or miss.

Sexxx Dreams would, sorry. It SCREAMS "hit."

Mary Jane Holland.

It shouldn't exist period.

what's up with your hate to MJH? Its the best song fron her period

Cameron Dallas

what's up with your hate to MJH? Its the best song fron her period

What's nbsp?

I don't hate it so much, it just happened to be the answer to a coincidental line up of threads today :shrug:

and her best song is Venus or ARTPOP :gaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived