Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I wouldn't be surprised if she used to cut when she was a kid. But I honestly don't think the cuts on her arm prove that she is cutting now. Gaga seems to frequently have little cuts and bruises all over her from dancing and her costumes. I'm willing to bet the marks on her arm are from the bondage piece she did with Bob Wilson. She was hanging upside down with straps holding her up for 40 minutes. She probably had welts all over her body after that. 

Someone said she has been covering that arm or both her arms in the last few photos of her. This could be because she knows she has some sketchy cuts on her arm and doesn't want fans/the media to speculate about her cutting. 

nomorescheisse

They certainly do look like it, unfortunately.  They don't look NEW, but maybe from a few months ago?  

I wish all the best to her if she does.  Cutting is not a fun thing to get addicted to, and it has a much worse stigma than other addictions like alcohol or weed.

Edit: At least you can tell it's not photoshopped.  She does have marks there in all the pictures from EPIX, you can see really well in this picture: http://gagaimages.org/displayimage.php?album=2188&pid=58967#top_display_media

Katie14

People who have addictions tend to move from one addiction to another and never fully cure themselves from what is causing the addiction in the first place.She has been going through a lot lately and has also (apparently) stopped smoking weed and cigarettes. It is possible that she turned to cutting as her new form of escape. Although i still think the marks are just from her costumes. I'd like to think that Gaga has a great support system around her and is mentally stable enough to vent her stress and pain in a healthier way. The thing with Gaga is, there are always surprises. I never though she had/has depression issues, I never thought she was in such a bad place mentally that she was literally high for the past two years to cope, ect. I didn't expect any of that. 

• 4 weeks later...

So, I was looking at the HQ photos of her in New York yesterday and she still has these marks... It's not healed. it may confirm that she really was cutting...  :cry:

w1ej4x.jpg

GagaDragon

maybe idk could have been an injury from something for all we know. Won't rule out the possibilty of cutting or maybe she just got really kinky with Kinney :ohwell:

It would be more noticeable if she done it like months, it really takes time for skin to heal (I know)
It could be all the outfits she worn, or even the glass dresses she had in TF era

I like dancin', and ponies....

gagaconvert

Firstly, they are definitely scars. Secondly, they are relatively recent (within the last few months) as she does not have them in pics before early December.

Personally I think they look like cutting scars...I have cut myself in the past and my scars are very similar and as neat as hers appear to be. I went through some photos from Dec/Jan and noticed she had her arms covered all the time; and in the candids from Dec 22nd, she only had her right arm covered, as with her Golden Globes dress on Jan 12th...perhaps this was to hide the cuts before they fully healed? I know I am speculating, but I just don't think the scars are from anything other than self-harm. We all know Gaga had a REALLY rough end of 2013, so it is very possible that she did indeed do it. If it's the case, I just hope she is in a better place now and doesn't feel the desperation or will to do it again.  :ohno:

Allison M

they look like old scars, she prob used to as a teenager

But after 5 years we just now see them?

They're from the end of 2013

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived