💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

Gaga come on, if this is true, you are better than this and you have a whole team/family around you for help.  :pawsup:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think those are scars. They are too banded. They wrap around nearly her entire arm in a perfectly circular way.

The Fame

They strike me more as burns than anything else. Doesn't look like cuts induced by a razor blade. They are a bit wide for that. Either way, I hope nothing is wrong. :(

Interlude

It wouldn't surprise me at all with her history, I hope she's okay and isn't anymore.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

The strange thing is that she had bracelets on her both hands that evening and her left hand is perfectly fine. Also, I looked at the photos taken from golden globes to see if these scars are there, and her dress ''coincidentally'' was covering her right arm. her dress from Donatella event was also with long sleeves. There are no photos after her little blackout where you could see her right arm. It's covered in every photo except the ones we got today. Hm. I hope it's only burns or sth.

rivingtonreject

These are scars from cutting. They are not too neat. They are not too shallow. I have scars that look exactly like this. Exactly. This is terrifying.

I can do something like this but she cannot. She saves way too many lives. I want her to be okay. I want her to stop this.

I can't see them there, but I remember her talking about being cut up by a mirror-covered outfit, like that one.

I understand cutting, but I haven't done it. :shrug:

I'm just a bit worried, that's all. It's a bit strange, that comment and now these scars. I hope you're right!  :)

rivingtonreject

Note the scars are only on her right arm. She's left handed. The scars are mostly on the inside of her wrist. This is really scaring me.

Allison M

Note the scars are only on her right arm. She's left handed. The scars are mostly on the inside of her wrist. This is really scaring me.

and for The Voice she had long sleeves.

the good thing is that they are healing. they are not too recent. and with that comment to the young girl it seems like she has learned how to cope better without cutting. it is scary that she has felt this way in the past month, but it seem like things are looking up again. :hug:

rivingtonrebels

The strange thing is that she had bracelets on her both hands that evening and her left hand is perfectly fine. Also, I looked at the photos taken from golden globes to see if these scars are there, and her dress ''coincidentally'' was covering her right hand. her dress from Donatella event was also with long sleeves. There are no photos after her this little blackout where you could see her right arm. It's covered in every photos except the ones we got today. Hm. I hope it's only burns or sth.

You're right about all of this! crazy...

MonsterMarty

If they are actual cuts, then this era needs to end right now. No Gypsy/Dope/Venus, no tour and absolutely no more LM.com crap.

Gaga needs to leave the spotlight entirely this time and come back when she's the person she was before all this depression talk.

I remember seeing a picture where the cuts look more recent. It was in the early stages of her career, and she had a disco ball outfit. I remember everyone assuming that the cuts were from her arm rubbing against her outfit. But, considering her history, I wouldn't be surprised if they were self harm.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived