💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does / Did Gaga cut?

FameWhore

Featured Posts

I don't think there is a commonality to hurting yourself with a knife. Don't play the google search expert with someone who has to struggle with this.

i don't know what you're talking about. there's commonalities in everything. my only point was "your experience does not speak of all experiences, so stay open minded to the possibility she didn't slash her wrists".

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpaceAce

i don't know what you're talking about. there's commonalities in everything. my only point was "your experience does not speak of all experiences, so stay open minded to the possibility she didn't slash her wrists".

But the same applies to what you consider common. It doesn't speak of all experiences. While I'm sure you have a good intentions, I wouldn't tell someone who has a history with the issue to google it.

But the same applies to what you consider common. It doesn't speak of all experiences. While I'm sure you have a good intentions, I wouldn't tell someone who has a history with the issue to google it.

well, yes, that's what i'm saying. when you tell someone that something isn't the most common thing about something you are opening up a spectrum of different things that it could be. of course. neatness doesn't mean she did it, untidiness doesn't mean she did it. let's reserve judgement.

Allison M

If it is what it looks like, then that makes me sad :(

I really hope she's ok :hug:

Yeah she did:

tumblr_myyi9128ys1qdmb8eo1_r2_500.png

At least she seems to know how to control those emotions and stop.

I hope she's okay. Those cuts stroke into my head and I can't get the image out of there... I can imagine what it must be like for her, but she's got us, right? :( :(

There was also that one photo from this night years ago:

2.png

where if you looked closely you saw cuts on her left arm too.

I can't see them there, but I remember her talking about being cut up by a mirror-covered outfit, like that one.

Maybe... also, didn't she comment on a post (on littlemonsters.com) something like "I understand cutting but..." a week ago? :ohno:

I understand cutting, but I haven't done it. :shrug:

rivingtonrebels

tumblr_mzx25mV1Hu1t0zxbdo1_500.jpg

just ran in here to make a thread about the pic...

you can see it in this pic too

tumblr_mzwy0lRSHk1qe3fg3o1_500.jpg

why..:(

you can see it in this pic too

tumblr_mzwy0lRSHk1qe3fg3o1_500.jpg

It looks like it was the bracelet pinching her arm. She has it further up on her arm here, but it had slid down to her wrist in the first pic.

Firestarter

She just had a nightmare that hoards of YASS demons were grabbing her demanding the DWUW video and when she woke up she had those marks on her arm

this is the only rational explanation that's been given in this thread tbh :awkney:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived