Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

What do you think is Gagas most vocally challenging song?

Artpoptartx3

Featured Posts

none of them, my voice can literally adapt to any artist after a period of listening to their music. (even Freddie Mercury's belches) 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

none of them, my voice can literally adapt to any artist after a period of listening to their music. (even Freddie Mercury's belches)

same here. If you rehearse a song enough, eventually you'll find a way to make it work.

For me, personally,t he hardest are Marry the Night (bridge to ending) and Aura (different vocal tones and jumps).

DWUW's bridge is so hard for Gaga she can't even hit it consistently live. I wish she'd just alter the melody a bit at that part instead of hurting herself trying to hit that note every time.

Marry the Night's repeated E(b?)5s near the end (the NIIIIIGHT, the NIIIIGHT) are challenging.

Gypsy's chorus is uncomfortable to sing in full voice due to it being pretty high and sustained notes (and when she sang it on SNL, the backing track vocals conveniently rose during this part). Telephone's chorus is annoying for the same reason.

Dope seems pretty hard for Gaga. When she sings "from living HIGH FOR SO long," it sounds like she's really forcing it, even on the studio version. Even the lower "Might not aWAKE without you" seems uncomfortable for her. The leaps to those notes don't make 'em any easier.

"The edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge" in TEOG is hard because you not only keep going higher without stopping for breath, but you have to crescendo as well.

Paparazzi and Aura's choruses both switch from chest voice to falsetto while leaping. Although the notes themselves aren't really hard to reach, doing the switch well is hard, as demonstrated by Gaga always changing Paparazzi's chorus when she sings it live.

Although I am okay with low notes, I always found the end of "Yoü and I" to be tough. She just switches from this medium range to a low note suddenly and it's the switching that's hard, not the note.

"Fancy Pants" has some of Gaga's highest falsetto notes :derpga:. They sound seriously uncomfortable, though.

Dominic

Judas,  She struggled with the live performances of it. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

wow thanks for this video ! :) btw do you know if she hit f#5 every time she sings it live ? Or did she sing it lower ?

AMA's and Chatty Man were the ones where she hit it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived