Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Eros92

I think ARTPOP will have all different types of "pop" on there just like BTW did. I mean I wouldn't even mind if she had some "rap pop" on there, even though Cake was a joke is showed that she has some great flow while rapping and I feel like she'd be fantastic at it.

seana39223

I really hope GaGa doesn't have much rap I mainly want EDM, as long as I can rave to it I'm happy!

RedOne produced On The Floor for JLo (idk it that was before Starships) I Think some songs for Pitbull, Starships, Pound The Alarm, Whip It, and Automatic for Nicki on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. The most recent RedOne production is In My City by Priyanka Chopra ft will.i.am

:duhga: :duhga: obsessed much?

:derpga::laughga:

:lmao:

Minaj's album was ok... IDK I think it would be very nice if they could mix it all up!

Madeon, Zedd and redone... I wonder how working together will influence the album...

Edited by ozzynetto

I really hope GaGa doesn't have much rap I mainly want EDM, as long as I can rave to it I'm happy!

Have you ever heard of Brooke Candy? She's cool right? I can seee Gaga doing something inspired by her...

I would love a Rap/Pop song like Nicki's Pound The Alarm

If you like pound the alarm you should listen to Brooke Candy... She's cool

PaperIz

VeJHE.jpg

OMG LOLOLOLOLOL.

---

also I don't want a lot of urban, rap, trap; but some would be cool! I love Rap! Gaga :flutter:

Edited by PaperIz

msclairvoyant

What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FiIS7FMK358

Album leaked?

Or just someone trolling us? :eek:

Edit:

*NOTE*

Audio deleted due the copyright abuse.

I WILL RE-UPLOAD IT SOON.

Comments disabled and the audio just happened to be deleted before anyone could hear it? Yeah, calling fake.