💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Hypocrateen

Can you stop with the beyonce thing or :sweep:

Th reason why BTW didn;t do AS well as we would have hoped was because of the content and competition. Sorry, but the GP doesn't want to listen to songs involving religious comparisons, political concepts and other actual issues in the world. Why do you think Adele did so much better at the time? Because the songs were relateable to everyone -- heartache. Judas is also about heartache and it had a sick beat! Why did it not do so well? Because it had religious comparisons. I get gaga likes to push the envelope a little bit, but for ARTPOP she should go in a different direction because it's not gonna look good for her. The production wasn't the greatest, but you can't solely blame it all on that

How can she become a legend as you want her to be if her fans first don't support her in pushing the boundaries and above all want her to play safe just for the good of the charts and people talking good about her? Oh, I'm sure Adele will be remembered for the million copies sold but what about the message? What message did she spread with 21?

Gaga wants people to know that they're more valuable than they think, that they have to stand for their rights and that's what she tried to teach with BTW. And I think we're not done with that. I think that messages like these will also appear in ARTPOP, with the songs about the conflict in Indonesia. If they want the same old stupid af things, heartbreak and so on it's their f***ing problem, not hers.

I understand that she has to get things right commercially-wise for the label but even if (and I'm sure they did) they asked her to play safe this time around I'm sure she won't. She'll manage to do things differently like she always did because she's not the usual popstar. And I think we've learnt that.

EarnYourLeather

Can someone please explain to me why we are thinking Nothin' on but the Radio will be on ARTPOP? Do we have any sort of proof or lead?

A Dame for Him

Tomorrow:

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

happy new years monsters! Love you i have big announcment soon!

Five days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

ready for big announcment? #ARTPOP

10 hours later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

remmember i said i was pregnant with ARTPOP? Well i'm pregnant for real! ARTPOP will be released sooner rather that later. :derpga:

*meltdowns at gagadaily*

Few days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

hey monsters guess what? Im not pregnant!! It was only a possibility and that whats ARTPOP is all about! Announcment of new single soon! :derpga:

Oh God!

Just love these type of posts! :rofl:

I really think that Gaga want to slay the charts with ARTPOP. And I really hope that burqa have amazing arabic melody It will be so cool and as we and Rihanna realized she looks good in BURQA so the video will aslo be cool :)

CyanLights

When she announced the dates for born this way, did she say she was going to announce something at midnight? Or was it completely out of the blue? I honestly can't remember >.<

Tomorrow:

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

happy new years monsters! Love you i have big announcment soon!

Five days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

ready for big announcment? #ARTPOP

10 hours later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

remmember i said i was pregnant with ARTPOP? Well i'm pregnant for real! ARTPOP will be released sooner rather that later. :derpga:

*meltdowns at gagadaily*

Few days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

hey monsters guess what? Im not pregnant!! It was only a possibility and that whats ARTPOP is all about! Announcment of new single soon! :derpga:

Sounds about right :dies:

When she announced the dates for born this way, did she say she was going to announce something at midnight? Or was it completely out of the blue? I honestly can't remember >.<

I thought it was out of the blue? Don't quote me on that lol

Highway Capricorn

I'm pretty sure she said there was going to be an announcement and we all assumed it would be the dates

wut ? :huh:

Gaga wants people to know that they're more valuable than they think, that they have to stand for their rights and that's what she tried to teach with BTW. And I think we're not done with that. I think that messages like these will also appear in ARTPOP, with the songs about the conflict in Indonesia. If they want the same old stupid af things, heartbreak and so on it's their f***ing problem, not hers.

I understand that she has to get things right commercially-wise for the label but even if (and I'm sure they did) they asked her to play safe this time around I'm sure she won't. She'll manage to do things differently like she always did because she's not the usual popstar. And I think we've learnt that.

Lady Gaga is a ****ing MAINSTREAM POP SINGER. She is not a POLITICI!

Hypocrateen

Lady Gaga is a ****ing MAINSTREAM POP SINGER. She is not a POLITICI!

And that's why she needs to do what everyone does atm?

And that's why she needs to do what everyone does atm?

No! just to slow down with all that stuff. She needs to focus on the music.

Highway Capricorn

I think she tweeted then ''7h 54 min'' or something, i can't remember

What are u talking about ? :huh:

Dont expect an ARTPOP announcement @ New Years eve, since the album is FAR from done.

Debbie Downer tbh

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.