❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Highway Capricorn

I'm not expecting an announcement until mid-year lol

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl, we gonna get the album till mid - year, lol

BigDreamer

I'm far from being mean. I've had it up to here *gestures above head* with this fan-base stating they'll leave if NOBTR isn't on ARTPOP or the ARTPOPAPP. It is so annoying. Especially when we are *ALL* desperate for *NEW* Music. Not rehashed old stuff. Yes, I know she remixed it, but for once this fan-base should stop making outright assumptions about what Gaga is/would/should/will do. I understand that some stan for it. But it was only ever a demo. Nothing more.

Also, remember that Gaga said she would never release a leaked track? As happened with Earthquake (which was in itself only ever a half-completed Demo), as happened with NOBTR.

I guess what I'm trying to say is; STOP getting your hopes up. Because you'll be disappointed and start raging (this is by no means directed at the person I'm quoting) when it doesn't happen. And frankly, I don't want to hear it.

bring yourself off your high horse for a moment and breathe. I dont recall any fan saying they would stop liking gaga if she didnt release it and if someone were to it would obviously not be serious. If the song is redone and ends up a part of ARTPOP thats awesome. I really like the song (lyrically it needs work) but its good in my opinion. I think everyone is just excited for new gaga. And considering the sound would have an updated version and reworked lyrics im sure id consider it new. Take a chill pill and just relax. Nobody seems up in arms but you my friend. Lets all just see what the near future brings wether its revamped music or new music! Atleast its music and gaga will be back on the charts. Edited by BigDreamer

ratchetslut

Could not have said it better. :golfclap: :golfclap: :golfclap:

Why do you guys think Marry The Night did so poorly as a single? The production was flawless and lyrically it wasn't preachy and was totally relatable (everybody has to overcome obstacles). And it had a sick music video to promote it. A lot of people say the GP was tired of Gaga by that point but I don't buy that because You and I did pretty well on the radio and there was a huge gap between You and I and MTN. As I see it, MTN should have easily been a top 5 single. Any thoughts?

Why do you guys think Marry The Night did so poorly as a single? The production was flawless and lyrically it wasn't preachy and was totally relatable (everybody has to overcome obstacles). And it had a sick music video to promote it. A lot of people say the GP was tired of Gaga by that point but I don't buy that because You and I did pretty well on the radio and there was a huge gap between You and I and MTN. As I see it, MTN should have easily been a top 5 single. Any thoughts?

I honestly think--and I'm hardly the first to note this--Marry the Night's biggest problem is that it isn't one of her catchier songs, melodically speaking. It lacks big hooks and features one of her weakest choruses ever. And those are both big strikes against a song on pop radio.

A Dame for Him

Sick and tired of people saying that NOBTR should be/will be on ARTPOP.

JUST F*CKING STAWP. NOBTR will NOT be on ARTPOP!

Why the f*ck would she put an old unreleased song on her new album when there are 50 new songs she needs to choose from for ARTPOP. Especially as a new lead...like WTF you guys.. :wtf:

Now STOP talking about NOBTR, cuz it WONT happen :fthis:

I think Marry The Night is pure awesomeness but it flopped because a lot of people already had the album and didn't want to buy the single. Sure the same thing could apply to You & I, but it appelead to a crowd that hadn't bought Born This Way and would never do because they like country/rock songs

I heard that the announcement tomorrow will be the collab with Beyonce. In a seperate forum an 'insider' said that the announcement will get people quote 'buzzing' for ARTPOP. Beyonce is referred to as honey B by gaga in the telephone video, this seems too much of a coincidence!

Tomorrow:

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

happy new years monsters! Love you i have big announcment soon!

Five days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

ready for big announcment? #ARTPOP

10 hours later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

remmember i said i was pregnant with ARTPOP? Well i'm pregnant for real! ARTPOP will be released sooner rather that later. :derpga:

*meltdowns at gagadaily*

Few days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

hey monsters guess what? Im not pregnant!! It was only a possibility and that whats ARTPOP is all about! Announcment of new single soon! :derpga:

Tomorrow:

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

happy new years monsters! Love you i have big announcment soon!

Five days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

ready for big announcment? #ARTPOP

10 hours later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

remmember i said i was pregnant with ARTPOP? Well i'm pregnant for real! ARTPOP will be released sooner rather that later. :derpga:

*meltdowns at gagadaily*

Few days later

Lady Gaga @ladygaga

hey monsters guess what? Im not pregnant!! It was only a possibility and that whats ARTPOP is all about! Announcment of new single soon! :derpga:

:rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

David Ward

I'm hoping we get our 2nd Christmas gift at midnight tomorrow.

Hopefully it will be something she hasn't announced before. :laughga:

David Ward

I'm not expecting an announcement until mid-year lol

I'm pretty sure she will not make us wait till June/July for any announcement. :smh:

We should be getting the album in the 1st quarter. She never said it was pushed back. :shrug:

Edited by Iconic