ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

It does sound like her voice. And I quite like it. Getting excited :excited2:

The start of it. Madeon FOR SURE.

็ˆ็ฒใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใ„

exoskeleton123

http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16932794/MY_ARTPOP

OH MY FING G0FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

HAVING A HEART ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTACK!

-THANK JIMMY AT SONY ATV!

Oh my god I can't even. What the **** is this slayage? How did this leak?

Yes yes yes. 2 singles means higher chance of charting and also possibly more after album singles. People against the idea will make reference to Judas but the reality is that it will do well unless she puts out a song named "God is a douche bag".

:lmao::rofl::rip:

Oh my god I can't even. What the **** is this slayage? How did this leak?

I think it is safe to say THIS IS A REAL SNIPPET OF ARTPOP AND MY MIND IS BLOWN!

probably fake. you only hear a nanosecond of the person's voice.. not enough to conclude it's gaga. don't get your hopes up.

That voice at the end of the clip sounds like one of those 'text-to-speech' computer voices tbh :nails:

MONSTERinsider: registration date: Dec 9th, 2012

Seems legit :roll:

exoskeleton123

That voice at the end of the clip sounds like one of those 'text-to-speech' computer voices tbh :nails:

MONSTERinsider: registration date: Dec 9th, 2012

Seems legit :roll:

We can dream :P

We can dream :P

It starts to say ARTPOP though. It sounds like her. I wish children on this board would stop discrediting something because A) They don't like it or B) Don't think "it's Gaga enough" or something. Grow up, and be a real monster. The start of that sample is clearly Madeon. Listen to "The City" and it sounds very similar. Typical of his build ups. YOU NEVER KNOW!

And this post is NOT directed at the person I quoted*

Edited by cocotutch
็ˆ็ฒใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใ„

Born Brave

I think I have an idea of what's going on... Gaga will announce on Christmas that she's announcing the single date at midnight on new years.. The single will be released in time for btw north America (boosts hype for tour + album) she performs it up until the end of the btw ball and then the album is released early April ... Thoughts ?

I don't think any of Gaga's new music can possibly leak. That stuff is guarded like its the answer to all of life's problems. It sounds legit, but I just don't think it could possibly be real this early on...

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I don't think any of Gaga's new music can possibly leak. That stuff is guarded like its the answer to all of life's problems. It sounds legit, but I just don't think it could possibly be real this early on...

Judas leaked, in this form did it not? Snippets of it, until Interscope quickly slapped it together and outed it publicly. What if this is it too? And who knows, maybe the lead single isn't too far off. Gaga hasn't said boo, it might be a surprise. I'm keeping an open mind, but it's hard not to connect the dots and get PUMPED! hahahaha

็ˆ็ฒใกใ‚‡ใ†ใ ใ„

homomo

Sounds like it could be real. Hmmm.

Inb4 it's a leak of the next sound puzzle :laughga:

Judas leaked, in this form did it not? Snippets of it, until Interscope quickly slapped it together and outed it publicly. What if this is it too? And who knows, maybe the lead single isn't too far off. Gaga hasn't said boo, it might be a surprise. I'm keeping an open mind, but it's hard not to connect the dots and get PUMPED! hahahaha

I meant the lead single. And Judas leaked, but it was only days before it was actually supposed to be released. It's just too early for anything to leak just yet. Especially Gaga's lead single off a new album.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

I don't know but I think Gaga leaked Judas o purpose. Just for it to match with all of the betrayal and stuff theme.