💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Spock

Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement in September?

who will love me when the night is over

MelbHawker

Umm :huh:

:flop: I forgot that tweet even existed. Oh well.. I want more info through twitter lol!

Wasn't there supposed to be an announcement in September?

Yes she was supposed to announce the title of the album in Sept. but she did that like a month ago through LM.com and then it spread and she mentioned it on Twitter etc. Maybe things are going faster than she had planned. (Wishful thinking tbh)

exoskeleton123

She more than likely said that when the Kendrick/Gaga collab was confirmed for the 6th/before that release date was scrapped

But yeah, hopefully she'll give us some major news next month. She was originally giving us the album title, but obviously we've already got that.

I doubt a collab with Kendrick would steal the VMA's thunder. I think Gaga has something huge planned for the 6th and that Tara jumped the shark and said something about it because I really don't think the collab was it.

Disco Baby

I doubt a collab with Kendrick would steal the VMA's thunder. I think Gaga has something huge planned for the 6th and that Tara jumped the shark and said something about it because I really don't think the collab was it.

I hope so :excited2:

The Stranger

I hope Gaga reveals something about ARTPOP on September 6th. Release date of the first single + title?

I bet it's the perfume launch. :) Her manager or someone else I don't remember said she has something huge planned.

I bet it's the perfume launch. :) Her manager or someone else I don't remember said she has something huge planned.

Something huge? Imagine if that's the announcement of her 1st single :usrs: But I don't think she'll rush the things like she did with Born This Way.
Apple for me, apple for you.

StarStunning: @DJWS would you do a song with Azealia Banks

DJWS: @StarStunning yes. As a matter of fact you should ask her. We were just on the texts yesterday.

I am HERE for that Gaga & Azealia collab. wegnregbregreiergw w34R;we :excited2:

the schiesse video will be amazing.

gaga should release new material or some news about the lead single

September 6...Somethings gotta happen. i get the feeling that's when she's going to release the FAME commercial

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Something huge? Imagine if that's the announcement of her 1st single :usrs: But I don't think she'll rush the things like she did with Born This Way.

It's probably a performance.

Rollercoaster

Perhaps a big over the top Scheiße performance to launch... Broadcast live worldwide on E! & Youtube :D

are those songs from The Simpsons real

Little Monsters and You're A Superstar

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko