Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

:derpga: It was her, you just can't tell

I thought it was her first actually. But then she became too much, she tried too hard.

Besides, Gaga has more important stuff to do than trolling around here.

aaronyoji

jesus gaga can't just tip toe around with releasing an album when she thinks no one else will. november is too late if the lead is coming in august, but she shouldnt rush just to be nominated for the grammys. who gives a **** about justin or rihrih or adele? like who cares you cant dictate an albums release based on those small factors. just buy the album and shutup. gaga has a bigger fanbase and her music will be great. just leave it at that. 

Mariano

jesus gaga can't just tip toe around with releasing an album when she thinks no one else will. november is too late if the lead is coming in august, but she shouldnt rush just to be nominated for the grammys. who gives a **** about justin or rihrih or adele? like who cares you cant dictate an albums release based on those small factors. just buy the album and shutup. gaga has a bigger fanbase and her music will be great. just leave it at that. 

I agree with part of your post ... about the grammys and etc.. but Interscope cares about the album performance they  won't release the album too close to JT's release .. and It will be stupid ... I think the perfect time is October ... August SIngle 2 months later Album = perfection .. and she can release the 2nd single along with the album or even after the album . I really loved how she won Grammy for TFM when promoting BTW...

Edited by m1ro0o

Sister

I just think November is a good month and I think that it has been with Gaga's career too. I wasn't thinking about the who's who releasing nor the award ceremonies.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

aaronyoji

I agree with part of your post ... about the grammys and etc.. but Interscope cares about the album performance they  won't release the album too close to JT's release .. and It will be stupid ... I think the perfect time is October ... August SIngle 2 months later Album = perfection .. and she can release the 2nd single along with the album or even after the album . I really loved how she won Grammy for TFM when promoting BTW...

well i was thinking october as well, but id say like early october. its just if people put the amount of effort into buying gaga's record as they do discussing when the record should be released/promoted, then we wouldn't have to even worry about it. gaga's got a massive fanbase, especially now after the btwb and people are interested. 

Edited by aaronyoji

i can feel ARTPOP's single is very very close, few week away, maybe we can get some information around 15-20 july. Is there anyone has the same feeling like me?

i can feel ARTPOP's single is very very close, few week away, maybe we can get some information around 15-20 july. Is there anyone has the same feeling like me?

We are talking about July 2014 here, right?  :nails:  

Bellatrix

Isn't that too close?  :derpga:

Mars

If she were to perform at the VMAs the song should be released digitally that evening or a week before.

bet we will get some thing before august!

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Do you honestly think we will get news today?

Creyk

Don't expect her to win any award if the album is nominated for grammys 2015. Adele's new album will snatch her weave once again. Her only chance to get awards is to be nominated for grammys 2014.

:lmao:

Funny because it's true tbh :teehee::giggle:

Mariano

well i was thinking october as well, but id say like early october. its just if people put the amount of effort into buying gaga's record as they do discussing when the record should be released/promoted, then we wouldn't have to even worry about it. gaga's got a massive fanbase, especially now after the btwb and people are interested. 

I just can't wait for the lead single to come out and start smashing :X I don't care for anything else I just want the music... for me Born This Way is the best album I've ever listen to and It's the only album that I really love and conect to and I don't care at all that people call it a flop and etc.. I;d like for Gaga to smash the other basic *****s cuz they don't deserve bigger success than her (katy, rihanna) we all know why  but I don't care If It doesn't smash hard...