Just came here to post this

@Nick Just tell us what you know!!!

PissedOffFan-01.gif

Edited by pabloagus

Doogi

Just tell us what you know!!!

PissedOffFan-01.gif

omg :rip: :rip:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

DriverMonster

I doubt she will take that comment and turn it into the theme of the album. That would be like a late music video for The Queen. But who knows? I think we will all be surprised as to what she does. :)

Or Gaga said ARTPOP is like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, but okay.

HausOfJerry

I wonder what her VMAs performance will be like (if there is one).  :flutter:

I hope it has something to do with her rising from the ashes like a phoenix, and bursting into flames. That'd be a shocking comeback. 

oh my god, that would be so perfect...

i can just imagine the headlines the next day.. 

"Lady Gaga is back, better than ever"

and then that officially begins the ARTPOP era and she starts tweeting like she used to

and then ARTPOP slays the charts 50 weeks at #1 and sells over 7 BILLION copies ...

that is my dream..hahahahaha. is that too much?  :party:  :rockstar:

Bellatrix

You guys are babies. Back then no one had twitter Facebook or Instagram. Barely any of you could survive back then let her break and work on the album, cause that's why she isn't tweeting, she's working her ass off for us I just know it :flutter:

Word! She's working and planning for a kick ass comeback, and art takes time to create. I really wish more people could understand that.

Rollercoaster

Gaga should make her comeback like Darcy bussel did at the Olympic closing. Flying in as a phoenix wearing flames.

Awakened M

This thread is like having your car break down in the middle of nowhere and it's hot outside.

And we're all sitting in our underwear. 

:dies:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

aaronyoji

honestly id like these phenoix ideas to stop. its so tacky to me and she just said ARTPOP was inspired by the rise of a pheonix, that doesnt mean ARTPOP will be all about birds and ****. 

SpankMeSpock

I can't believe that no one noticed that she removed her tattoo before coming to the gay pride parade and replaced it with something else. I can't read it, can anyone else?

uQmkJsF.jpg

hell0samuel

i always thought pre-injury, pre everything that we would have had some announcement by now.  :cryga:

It's been well over a year since Gaga officially started hyping this album. 

Slayer

I can't believe that no one noticed that she removed her tattoo before coming to the gay pride parade and replaced it with something else. I can't read it, can anyone else?

uQmkJsF.jpg

:rip:  :grr:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

PurpleJungle

uQmkJsF.jpg

That is just the date of the anouncement of the release date of the first single - Sex Dreams!