💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Petrichor

Everybody said I was overreaching an hour ago because of her tweet but I guess I wasn't.

:coffee:

Disco Heaven

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but it's really hard after reading Lacee's tweet, and now Stevie Boi's one :excited2:  They may be just trolling us, but at this point I do believe something is gonna happen. And April 5th? My birthday is April 7th! If anything ARTPOP related happens on the 5th, I would have such a great birthday!

(Anyway, I'm also prepared for the meltdowns in case nothing really happens tomorrow or April 5th.)

BornSimon

People on atrl are saying Steve boi is fake?! so confused

God I hope not!

Maybe he's playing a new Gaga song during his show? I can't wait to find out!

CyanLights

What if he is playing a new remix like the mugler fashion show? the one that had remixes of government hooker and scheiße? 

Darcklighter22

Lacee is one of the members of the Haus. I'm not sure what she does but she does something. So it's weird that she tweeted #ARTPOP when NO ONE has spoken of it except her manager...and this comes after the VH1 tweets...

https://littlemonsters.com/lacee

ah , thanks :) 

and hmm just seeing troy's PopJustice retweet...it's curious specially all this close to her birthday..still taking it as coincidence until something actually is tweeted or announced :coffee:

tomdsgn

StevieBoi is not fake. I've been talking to him on Twitter for 2+ years and I bought a pair of glasses from him, we also talked about me redesigning his site a while back.

Sylvanas

Lord Jesus I haven't been this hyped for ARTPOP in so long  :nooo:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Shaney

What if he is playing a new remix like the mugler fashion show? the one that had remixes of government hooker and scheiße? 

That's what I thought, what if at his display thing Steve is having on 4/5 an ARTPOP remix is going to be played  I will be slayed

NewYorkCity

That StevieBoi account is real thought  :eww:

I'm about to have a heart attack. And I have to go to sleep. And it will be 6:00AM when Gaga's bday officialy starts in the USA, and I don't want she posts something at that time :eww:

sweetzombie

That StevieBoi account is real thought  :eww:

I'm about to have a heart attack. And I have to go to sleep. And it will be 6:00AM when Gaga's bday officialy starts in the USA, and I don't want she posts something at that time :eww:

Im setting an alarm  :evil:

STEVIE BOI â€@StevieB0i now

I am not confirming any release dates about #ARTPOP

or acknowledging questions about it. Just be patient and wait.

omg

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY