💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

I don't understand the whole "I need to take a few weeks to "perfect" the vocals"…… Like what?? Gaga's vocals are perfect in the first place!! What's there to perfect?

About recording BTW album on her studio bus while touring:

“They would argue with me, and say, ‘Gaga, we can’t do your vocals right now,’ with the sound of the bus and the reverberation.†Swearing, she would say, “turn the mike on and let’s do this.†She continued, “I get so inspired and ready to go, and I’m not the kind of person that can hold in my creativity; I always have to just do it right away.â€

That's probably why she needs to perfect them.

misanthrope

the typical pop "rise-then-drop breakdowns" aren't synonymous with EDM music, unless made badly.

Thats not indicative of it being done badly. Calvin Harris, Afrojack, Dr. luke are all good producers/djs. You just dont want gaga to sound like other artists. But shes doing edm AS pop. What else is it going to sound like? Her producers are Madeon and Zedd lol

I don't understand the whole "I need to take a few weeks to "perfect" the vocals"…… Like what??

I think Gaga wants to please more than just the fans this time around :nails:

rivingtonrebels

I think Gaga wants to please more than just the fans this time around :nails:

totally agree - and she should!!!!

good news is she's got plenty of time to perfect those vocals while she recoups. :oops:

nick4bty

Yeah I agree, the vocals should be perfect. You definitely can tell at certain points on BTW that vocals were recorded on a tour bus and not in a proper studio. Some vocal tracks are very, very far from perfect on BTW (I'm pretty sure the thousand layers on BTW the song is to make up for those ****ty vocals). So please, let her take all the time she wants to make those vocals perfect.

Jesse Pinkman

If gaga wasn't injured, we would probably have tons of ARTPOP hints by now, she was really on a roll for a second and then bam. :cry:

It's science, bitch

I agree. Like every time there's a hint, I expect more hints. And there are weeks in between hints. There's no end in sight...

Yeah! I mean, don't get me wrong. I am not mad at Gaga or anyone for not giving us hints. (Especially now that Gaga's been having a surgery. Now I just want her to heal and have a quick and well recovery). But the whole situation is what makes me irritated.. like.. the waiting without knowing anything (more or less) about the release.

exoskeleton123

You mocked Jumper! :P But anyway.

I NEED news from her. This is just beyond ridiculous. Not necessarily about ARTPOP, but about her recovery and plans for pushing back/continuing on track.. Interscope are TRULY the world's worst record label.

Amen. Interscope are doing a terrible job right now however it can always be worse RCA is screwing up Kesha's warrior era and Christina's lotus era

Yes Gaga needs to communicate with us. I understand she is recovering but she can take a minute of her day to send a tweet to give us a quick update. It should not be that hard.

lol remember the days when twitter didn't exist and some people had to rely on almost nothing to get information on an artists new album? I mean, I know that doesn't apply now since artists SHOULD use this to their advantage to gain lots more fans, but still, I know you all are really stressed on wanting hints, and I am too, but I feel like we need to just calm down and realize it could be a whole lot worse. And be glad we were born in an era of technology and instant communication and connections.

Yes Gaga needs to communicate with us. I understand she is recovering but she can take a minute of her day to send a tweet to give us a quick update. It should not be that hard.

I think she's doing it for the drama tbh. Not undermining her surgery, just saying.

It's been days and let's be real, she knows how psychotic her fan base is. I saw posts on littlemonsters of kids saying they wish it were them that had to get the surgery instead of her. As strange as that is, it's true - some people out there care THAT much about her. She doesn't owe anything to anyone, but she's always emphasizing how she eats, sleeps, and breathes her fans. A 10-second "hey guy's I'm fine" would NOT be the hardest thing to do. Especially for those crazies that love her more than they love their poor selves.

I personally am not too worried about that. I obv hope all is well, but I would imagine she is in the hands of the greatest doctors and PTs out there. And it's a common procedure.

All I want is just some type of indication of where we stand - not even specific dates. Just, "don't worry, my surgery isn't stalling ARTPOP whatsoever" or "finishing up my vocals for ARTPOP" or even just "#ARTPOP" (lol JK that would be effing annoying as ****) but SOMETHING to show us that ARTPOP exists and we haven't all just collectively mythologized this.

misanthrope

I think she's doing it for the drama tbh. Not undermining her surgery, just saying.

It's been days and let's be real, she knows how psychotic her fan base is. I saw posts on littlemonsters of kids saying they wish it were them that had to get the surgery instead of her. As strange as that is, it's true - some people out there care THAT much about her. She doesn't owe anything to anyone, but she's always emphasizing how she eats, sleeps, and breathes her fans. A 10-second "hey guy's I'm fine" would NOT be the hardest thing to do. Especially for those crazies that love her more than they love their poor selves.

I personally am not too worried about that. I obv hope all is well, but I would imagine she is in the hands of the greatest doctors and PTs out there. And it's a common procedure.

All I want is just some type of indication of where we stand - not even specific dates. Just, "don't worry, my surgery isn't stalling ARTPOP whatsoever" or "finishing up my vocals for ARTPOP" or even just "#ARTPOP" (lol JK that would be effing annoying as ****) but SOMETHING to show us that ARTPOP exists and we haven't all just collectively mythologized this.

I dont think shes doing it for the drama so much as maybe she just finally realized she needs to....not say anything.

Edited by misanthrope