๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MonsterVlad

She might start promo in June and then release the first single in July, then perform it at the VMA's and release the album around that time. It's all up to Gaga and her team.

538189_502183779828307_2028130166_n.jpg

ArtPop. I know this thing about July, but if she will once again start ARTPOP promo in July and the first single will come in September it's gonna be ARTFLOP.

Jenniferella

And what happened to the release date they planned with her team ? We don't even have the right to know about it, we don't have the right to know about anything tbh.

I'm so pressed rn

BTI2A.jpg

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I Did ot say forced like she was actually forced but then AGAIN Imagine her releasing the name of the album 6 months after we guessed it ! And stop saying that you are not hyped anymore because If Gaga tweet 3 words from a song from ARTPOP you'll be hyped as hell so ... And Gaga said only one time that the album is coming sooner rather than later the other thing about Sooner than you think was not true.. it was not confirmed

Oh I just can't at people like you saying the album was not hyped at all, and we, fans are just making ourselves excited. We have the album title, she played music from her car, a bunch of people state that they heard the album, and Gaga will slay and we will be dead from perfection, we have song titles, lyrics, the fact that she thinks ARTPOP is the best of her career, all this SOON crap, and so on... That's not a three word long tweet we are talking about, so please don't be delusional.

Hypocrateen

ARTPOP promo is starting in July

First Single at the VMA's-September 8th

Album release- October 1st or October 8th

tumblr_md1cohKX7O1rhfow7o1_500.pngxy3YNtk.jpg

Edited by hypocrateen

There are rumors that Gaga might continue the ball during the summer, if thats the case then #ARTPOP2014 :laughga:

Hypocrateen

There are rumors that Gaga might continue the ball during the summer, if thats the case then #ARTPOP2014 :laughga:

Then she can fawk off her and the '2013 SOUND' she's claiming :fat:

iAstroLeo

Then it'll get delayed again and #ARTPOP2015 :derpga:

Oh I just can't at people like you saying the album was not hyped at all, and we, fans are just making ourselves excited. We have the album title, she played music from her car, a bunch of people state that they heard the album, and Gaga will slay and we will be dead from perfection, we have song titles, lyrics, the fact that she thinks ARTPOP is the best of her career, all this SOON crap, and so on... That's not a three word long tweet we are talking about, so please don't be delusional.

I can't at people like you who are saying that Gaga hyped the album so much and etc... so I guess you weren't following her in the gap between TFM and BTW because you'd have known what actually is HYPE... And yes she hyped us a little bit and that is cool for me.. I am happy with knowing that she is satisfied with her work, and thinks that this is her best album and etc.. And she started hyping it a lot last month whit all the lyrics and song titles but now with her surgery what can she do ? She is looking forward to go for a 3rd WW Tour so she is planning everything now and If she want to tour she should fix the mistake - touring with an old album, she need to learn choreo and etc.. to do promo (I think she should do less promo for ARTPOP It will work better for the album sales) so I'd rather have the album in the Summer and then with the 3rd single or 4th the Tour than rush the album like BTW and then the same story ..... And I Think everything will happen way faster than BTW ( I mean Lead Single Feb 11, Album end of May...) I Want THe lead single in May and the album in the begining of July at the latest...

EGOT2027

I think IF she's actually bringing back the tour it should go like this.

April: First ARTPOP Single

May-June: Finish Tour

July: Second Single

July (one week later): Album

How do we know she's finishing the ball? I need receipts. If she's capable to finish it then she should and I know she would want to do this because of the fans that have missed out.