💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

We are getting NOTHING TODAY!

This is the post that should be posted as a new thread at the beginning of each and every day on this forum.

Americano

Wouldnt it be kind of weird? It's the day he died, not his birthday.. lol. I mean we could get news any day, but I doubt a death would be the reason

More like a throne than a wheelchair :megaflop:

A throne for the queen :legend:

Gaga's drummer said that he still hasn't recorded his parts for ARTPOP, so I think it's fair to think that Gaga's also re-recording instrumentals.

@spankydrumz:

“@putsdiego: @Spankydrumz you recorded your drum part in ARTPOP?†// not yet, soon

At least somethings happening!

Free My Mind

It would have made sense if the singles were successful. I think, it became clear, that they won't be after the announcement of the 4th single, You and I (ehh...) back in the summer of 2011. Why she had to wait till May, 2012 to start the tour..? I still don't understand.

All the singles were successful except from Marry The Night...

the BTW Era was supposed to have more singles, so she'd have probably expected the era to go on for at least another 6 months than it did... so the tour was probably planned initially for the time it happened.

Highway Capricorn

Gaga's drummer said that he still hasn't recorded his parts for ARTPOP, so I think it's fair to think that Gaga's also re-recording instrumentals.

@spankydrumz:

:nooo:

TylerMedeiros

Gaga and her team over hyped Born This Way. Great sales for an album however the GP wasn't expecting the material she had on the album, however this doesn't make it a bad album. It has received some of the best reviews as compared to her other albums. Her marketing strategy this time around is very aware to me: she is waiting to have little to no promotion for this new album. The media will take care of that. No one will expect Gaga to pop up again and this, therefore will cause everyone to want to check out her new **** and where the hell she's been. People still hear about Gaga but no one has heard any songs from her in a while. She is making the right decision by not overhyping on this album.

YEET

Gaga and her team over hyped Born This Way. Great sales for an album however the GP wasn't expecting the material she had on the album, however this doesn't make it a bad album. It has received some of the best reviews as compared to her other albums. Her marketing strategy this time around is very aware to me: she is waiting to have little to no promotion for this new album. The media will take care of that. No one will expect Gaga to pop up again and this, therefore will cause everyone to want to check out her new **** and where the hell she's been. People still hear about Gaga but no one has heard any songs from her in a while. She is making the right decision by not overhyping on this album.

I agree. Most of the disappointment in BTW i think came from her overhyping sooooo much and calling it the album of the decade etc etc. It was a great album but it wasn't as iconic as she made it sound. She kind of ambushed herself there

WillRhapsody

Every time i mention Lady Gaga all of my friends say where has she been, then i i get all defensive

Pure Adrenaline

I always had my doubts about BTW way before it came out,but for some reason i feel that ARTPOP will slay i dont know why. I know i shouldnt get my hopes up to high,but i will anyway lol

thiis :nooo:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

@spankydrumz:

It sounds like the album is unlikely to be ready for April release then

TylerMedeiros

I think the album will come out or something significant - she got the Aries sign tattooed on her. NOT SAYING she can't have it removed but I mean her team and her clearly have something planned for April guys.

YEET