Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

If the greatest thing is released then it will make up for this ARTPOP drama. Hopefully it's that instead of a Demi lovato single

exoskeleton123

A Demi Lovato' s single is not that newsworthy, especially with a big annoucement 10 days in advance

Agreed

Schizophonic

Beyonce is not the biggest female pop star. She is just one of the big ones. Cher has been an icon for years, she has an album coming out in March and therefore it will be her return to radio in years

the thing is. there is no official list. its all about opinions and not about a finite fact. they could call adele like that, or madonna, or mariah...

if ryan has an exclusive contract with beyonce to first play her new record, he can call her however he want. they will never advertise like "oh we have a premiere of the 5 best singer". of course they do the superlative and try to sell it best as possible.

The single should be released no later than May.

A summer album is what we need!

Plus, how is 2013 going to be ARTPOP's year if it's released as late as September? :/

Would anyone be interested in the album having spoken interludes similar to this? I would love to see it happen, maybe on the app they can be paired with video interludes. I feel like it can give the album a new volume. Maybe there can be the normal release intended to be played at a party or something, and then an Artists Edition that has bonus tracks (non dance tracks that dont fit with the standard edition) and interludes to enhance the experience.

Dylangaga

omfg it it's cher ft lady gaga I'll die but that would never happen to us! :( I hopes it B or Cher though but I'm reaching for gaga but shes having surgery this week so I HIGHLY DOUBT it's her..ahh I need that lead single SMASH because some of the beats in djws i liek dance volume 13 and madeons setlist I LOVE! I need these beats and gagas lyrics on my ipod NOW..after she recovers :troll:

Prometheus

At this point I've spent all of my "I WANT ARTPOP NOW" energy. It's kind of nice not caring when more stuff is released.

Bloody hooker

So Ryan Seacrest announced on his show that pop musics biggest female is having a song premire on his show in 10 days..

i doubt but wonder if its gaga :]

I think it might be Mariah, because she is releasing a new song at midnight but she's not a pop singer.

I thought Cher already released her first single...

She did, but it wasn't officially released as a buy on iTunes song, just as a YouTube song.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

With all this talk about somebody's new song being released, I hope its not a Katy Perry single. I don't want her back on the radio for at least forever.

We're all Stronger Together!

Lizzie Jacobson

Beyonce isn't pop

It has to be Britney she's been in the studio

Edited by LuvsDrama

You guys really think, with how ultimately secret ARTPOP is, that we're gunna finally hear the release dates from ..... Ryan fuqing seacrest?

No, baby, no