💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I think ARTPOP is all Gaga is thinking about right now to be honest

Well of course it is, she is thinking of how to work it all out and slay as usual!

Edited by TheMJLuke123
British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Yuyi.sBitch

Gaga is a god. I hope there is a song on the new album that isn't verse chorus verse chorus. Something that's just ever changing. Yeah.

We all know very well even if gaga released in 2018 all of the thirsty stans would still eat it up no one will be complaining

I hate to say this, but I feel like the whole cancellation of the tour, Gaga getting hurt, etc. is all part of the ARTPOP plan. Not saying she did this all on purpose or is faking her injury, but ARTPOP is the fail and crumble of a pop star. Every pop star / superstar has had a falling point sometime in their career and I feel that this is Gaga's. This is all going to fit perfectly in place with the whole ARTPOP era. She has fallen and she's down right now, but she's about to have the biggest revolution of her career with ARTPOP. I can't wait to see how everything is going to play out.

Edited by DirtyPony

misanthrope

I hate to say this, but I feel like the whole cancellation of the tour, Gaga getting hurt, etc. is all part of the ARTPOP plan. Not saying she did this all on purpose or is faking her injury, but ARTPOP is the fail and crumble of a pop star. Every pop star / superstar has had a falling point sometime in their career and I feel that this is Gaga's. This is alll going to fit perfectly in place with the whole ARTPOP era. She has fallen and she's down right now, but she's about to have the biggest revolution of her career with ARTPOP. I can't wait to see how everything is going to play out.

Gaga officially stated that decay is not a theme of the upcoming album or era. She wanted that theory shut down.

Judging by her referencing a phoenix rising from the ashes, I assume its more about redemption.

Gaga officially stated that decay is not a theme of the upcoming album or era. She wanted that theory shut down.

Judging by her referencing a phoenix rising from the ashes, I assume its more about redemption.

The concept of redemption is also more engaging than something related to a decay, well at least for me. Redemption in a sense of motivating oneself to get better, as arguably represented by a phoenix rising from the ashes. With the earlier talks that the messages of BTW would not be completely left out for ARTPOP, I think that's a great way to correlate the concepts. Motivational songs topped with EDM-influenced production. It sounds interesting.

misanthrope

The concept of redemption is also more engaging than something related to a decay, well at least for me. Redemption in a sense of motivating oneself to get better, as arguably represented by a phoenix rising from the ashes. With the earlier talks that the messages of BTW would not be completely left out for ARTPOP, I think that's a great way to correlate the concepts. Motivational songs topped with EDM-influenced production. It sounds interesting.

I personally prefer dark over uplifting but either way I have little doubt that she'll deliver for me lol

Edited by misanthrope

I'm so worried about Gaga and ARTPOP that I'm sick :/

I hope it all works out otherwise....

Someone help me...

g1gtQkN.jpg

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

BigDreamer

Gaga has been really quiet on twitter and stuff since having to cancle the first few shows, she didnt even really comment on canceling the rest of the tour. I really hope she atleast fills us in on her surgery and progress but i dont expect ARTPOP talk from her till she is in recovery. The mini hype was fun for the week or so while it lasted.

Born Brave

Gaga doesn't have to perform her new stuff right off the bat... The fact that she's back will promote itself

Gaga has already told fans that ARTPOP is not about the decay so saying that her whole injury, canceling the tour, upsetting thousands upon thousands of little monsters so she can release this album and climb back on top is ridiculous.

misanthrope

Gaga doesn't have to perform her new stuff right off the bat... The fact that she's back will promote itself

Acknowledging my own pessimism, I really feel like shes going to need major promo. Shes not the most buzzworthy celebrity these days. I wouldn't be surprised if radio doesn't immediately embrace her return if there isn't major promo.

Edited by misanthrope

pie-kun

Acknowledging my own pessimism, I really feel like shes going to need major promo. Shes not the most buzzworthy celebrity these days. I wouldn't be surprised if radio doesn't immediately embrace her return if there isn't major promo.

They will, she's a radio staple and her initial iTunes sales will be more than enough to convince them to play it. Gaga is the most high profile release this year.