💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

PopReaper

"She'll get bored of hearing the same themes since after she released BTW & started to write ARTPOP"

You realized that she started to write ARTPOP a few months after she finished BTW,right?If she didn't "got bored" so far,she won't be bored anymore.And there's not a reason for her to feel like that,every artist knows that creating an album takes A LOT of time.

:lolgaga:

Edited by PopReaper
Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

LukiiGleek

i am so excited for ARTPOP:)

i wish i could hear just ooone song:)

maybe since gaga has more time now

she will record it again?:)

Galactic Mess

I'm sorry but it's definitely cancelled. Shes gunna need a LOT of downtime (watch the scheiße video where her labral snaps!) and ARTPOP wont be fresh or exciting anymore... She'll get bored of hearing the same themes since after she released BTW & started to write ARTPOP & think "this music is tedious, they wont like it, SCRAP IT) just like she did with the born this way outfits for its first live performance ... She made a last minute cancellation and started the outfits from scratch.

As for the replacement in this instance, the best we can look forward to is a 15-track album in late 2014 filled with Adele-sounding stripped songs about the struggles of fame's fast-paced demands which will make no.1 as an epic comeback and because the GP are suckers for emotive music, but will dissapoint fans for the lack of fun we were promised.

Nothing we can do about it, its not anyone's fault, we just need to hope Gaga gets back on her feet soon! </3 xx

:laughga:

WillRhapsody

At the last BTWB she said she was ready to leave GOAT and invade earth with ARTPOP.(I think she knew she was hurt than, but still said it)

At the last BTWB she said she was ready to leave GOAT and invade earth with ARTPOP.(I think she knew she was hurt than, but still said it)

She said that for the entire North American Leg, including my show.

TraeumereiLPB

My biggest fear is, that by the time ARTPOP is released, the "innovative" style of the new music will already be dated. I still believe that it will be released this year. If she waits 'till 2014, or even late 2014, she will be irrelevant.

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

There was a sign of the Aries in the Born This Way video, and now there's one in the ARTPOP tattoo... This must mean something. It's similar to when a guy in the BR video had the skull tattoo on his back, then Gaga did the same thing in the BTW video.

Yeah, look at the sources in Wikipedia for all singles... this conversation is over

What? The Edge of Glory peaked within the top 10 in most countries worldwide as well as selling well and You and I peaked well in the US with over 2 million units sold there. That proves everything I said.

There was a sign of the Aries in the Born This Way video, and now there's one in the ARTPOP tattoo... This must mean something. It's similar to when a guy in the BR video had the skull tattoo on his back, then Gaga did the same thing in the BTW video.

Or maybe she just wanted to curl the sides of the "T" on her tattoo so it looked nice.