ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

something like Bedtime stories

Ahh heelll naawww. Eeewww noo. :pukey:

You're obvs trolling. But anything but Bedtime Stores pls :wtf:

GreenEyes

There are no delays for ARTPOP why do people think that? She has so much more time to record and plan it will come quicker than expected..

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I WANT ARTPOP :taylor:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

iAstroLeo

:toofloppy:

Yes, ARTPOP is cancelled. Because she felt like throwing out hardwork out and to troll her fans.

Really? :fail:

OMG the waiting for ARTPOP is affecting little monsters' brains...Gaga needs to release ARTPOP ASAP or else we're gonna fall into a black hole of delusional disorder. :crazy:

I'm sorry but it's definitely cancelled. Shes gunna need a LOT of downtime (watch the scheiße video where her labral snaps!) and ARTPOP wont be fresh or exciting anymore... She'll get bored of hearing the same themes since after she released BTW & started to write ARTPOP & think "this music is tedious, they wont like it, SCRAP IT) just like she did with the born this way outfits for its first live performance ... She made a last minute cancellation and started the outfits from scratch.

As for the replacement in this instance, the best we can look forward to is a 15-track album in late 2014 filled with Adele-sounding stripped songs about the struggles of fame's fast-paced demands which will make no.1 as an epic comeback and because the GP are suckers for emotive music, but will dissapoint fans for the lack of fun we were promised.

Nothing we can do about it, its not anyone's fault, we just need to hope Gaga gets back on her feet soon! </3 xx

the best we can look forward to is a 15-track album in late 2014 filled with Adele-sounding stripped songs about the struggles of fame's fast-paced demands

:smh:

WillRhapsody

I'm sorry but it's definitely cancelled. Shes gunna need a LOT of downtime (watch the scheiße video where her labral snaps!) and ARTPOP wont be fresh or exciting anymore... She'll get bored of hearing the same themes since after she released BTW & started to write ARTPOP & think "this music is tedious, they wont like it, SCRAP IT) just like she did with the born this way outfits for its first live performance ... She made a last minute cancellation and started the outfits from scratch.

As for the replacement in this instance, the best we can look forward to is a 15-track album in late 2014 filled with Adele-sounding stripped songs about the struggles of fame's fast-paced demands which will make no.1 as an epic comeback and because the GP are suckers for emotive music, but will dissapoint fans for the lack of fun we were promised.

Nothing we can do about it, its not anyone's fault, we just need to hope Gaga gets back on her feet soon! </3 xx

Yeah great idea- just throw her career away

Yeah great idea- just throw her career away

Like I said, its not her fault. No-one is gunna be happy about it, myself included, but what can you do?

"I'm releasing a fast-paced, fun, jumpy, EDM album this year :) I'm starting off the promo in a wheelchair in which I can barely move! :) enjoy my arm dancing to ARTPOP! :)"

drinkmytears

She's going to just cancel an album because of an injury? She isn't going to delay, postpone, etc, the album, she's going to completely scrap it?

Okay, that sounds logical. 2 years of hard work and then cancel everything she was looking forward to because of a surgery. Totally logical.

Then she's going to suddenly turn into Adele and completely change her image, persona, and sound, just because you had a random idea.

She's going to just cancel an album because of an injury? She isn't going to delay, postpone, etc, the album, she's going to completely scrap it?

Okay, that sounds logical. 2 years of hard work and then cancel everything she was looking forward to because of a surgery. Totally logical.

Then she's going to suddenly turn into Adele and completely change her image, persona, and sound, just because you had a random idea.

If "ARTPOP" comes out this year, feel free to shade me, but face it, it's over

You guys were all up for saying "ERM MAI GAWD! ARTPERP IS NEVERR CERMING!" Well now you're all right

to the people who are answering those who say 'ARTPOP is cancelled' - you aren't 'monsters' (and i hate that word). you're the same idiots mentioning mario.. just get over it and stop feeding them. you're pissing gaga off, don't you get it?