Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Ursula Buffay

Your friends aren't a real source. Going off sales and radio peaks only The Edge of Glory was a large hit worldwide and Yoü and I did very well in the US.

I'm not saying that she needs to take more time but she needs to focus on her health right now instead of putting out an album.

Yeah, look at the sources in Wikipedia for all singles... this conversation is over

ARTPOP is definitely cancelled, it wont be coming out now because its meant to be "the future of music" ....by the time she's able to release it, the songs will sound prehistoric and very behind the times.

...onto the next album...Autumn 2014

Galactic Mess

There's no need to be so mean. ...of course there will be no official statement for a while, but Billboard insiders had a confirmation of the new material for the upcoming album....Things are changing fast...it was all sudden, unexpected, unpredictable and Interscope is just re-planning the marketing strategy for the new album. Maybe the title will be the same, but the material will be mostly new, with low tempo songs.

something like Bedtime stories

Lol no. Just no.

TraeumereiLPB

There's no need to be so mean. ...of course there will be no official statement for a while, but Billboard insiders had a confirmation of the new material for the upcoming album....Things are changing fast...it was all sudden, unexpected, unpredictable and Interscope is just re-planning the marketing strategy for the new album. Maybe the title will be the same, but the material will be mostly new, with low tempo songs.

something like Bedtime stories

If this is true, she will FLOP! I don't buy that shizz. She could never produce an entire album until summer. It took her 2 years to create ARTPOP!

Edited by Kankuro
It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

JudasIsAHolyFoo

I heard that Gaga will release ARTPOP in the fourth quarter of the year

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Torsoface

I heard that Gaga will release ARTPOP in the fourth quarter of the year

It was supposed to be released 4th quater of 2012... but surprisingly dat didn't happen. :bleh:

ARTPOP is definitely cancelled, it wont be coming out now because its meant to be "the future of music" ....by the time she's able to release it, the songs will sound prehistoric and very behind the times.

...onto the next album...Autumn 2014

This ARTPOP cancellation bull**** needs to stop.

Gaga has been gone for so long (I mean her last smash in Europe or atleast in my country was Alejandro) and her only hit from BTW on the Radio was Judas so for all of you who thinks that her second best song from ARTPOP should be lead single.. I think you are wrong. It is mega important to hit the world really hard with her lead single.. I think it should be Iconic and succesful atleast like Bad Romance.. If not Poker Face :D then she will be healed from all the bad things that had happaned with BTW era and the tour and she will have no trouble with making the ARTPOP era succesful... she is not Rihanna so her album sales will be good from the begining but with mega smash and then hit songs she can top 10 million copies WW with the lead single and hopefully with the album

Edited by m1ro0o

Pure Adrenaline

LMAO at everyone thinking that ARTPOP is canceled you need to calm down your tits, in the worst case the album will have late summer release and with single coming before will have sure summer hit and then will be slayed I don't think that it will be released in the Q4 or in 2014, don't worry Gagz planned everything even with her injury, more over the cancellation of BTWB would only help ARTPOP not damage she will rest, recover and her voice will be in good condition so she will be able to perfect the vocals, so with or without the BTWB we still had 3 weeks after 20th March for her finishing that's around mid April witch is 2 months + her making plans and concepts would take around month or two so that ends up around June and know (without the tour) we could wait around May for her to recover and then one more month for her to step on her feet and start dancing again but at least we'll have the album finished and all planned so we'll get ARTPOP how Gaga planned it whether or not she had injury.

What do you think/want the video for the first single will be like? I'm thinking something like Nicole Scherzinger's "Boomerang," but not in black and white, something more colorful!

https://www.youtube....oRrGsgohYE&NR=1

excuse me no

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

WillRhapsody

Gaga has been gone for so long (I mean her last smash in Europe or atleast in my country was Alejandro) and her only hit on the Radio was Judas so for all of you who thinks that her second best song from ARTPOP should be lead single.. I think you are wrong. It is mega important to hit the world really hard with her lead single.. I think it should be Iconic and succesful atleast like Bad Romance.. If not Poker Face :D then she will be healed from all the bad things that had happaned with BTW era and the tour and she will have no trouble with making the ARTPOP era succesful... she is not Rihanna so her album sales will be good from the begining but with mega smash and then hit songs she can top 10 million copies WW with the lead single and hopefully with the album

this