💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

She hasn't released a single since November 2011 (15 months), waiting till like June to drop the next single won't get her anywhere, especially that the last singles were respectively : The flawlessly #1 big smash Marry The Night, the multiple award-winning summer hit You and I, the ultimate super mega hit and public's favorite pop song Edge Of Glory, and the worldwidly beloved non-religious song Judas.

I get the joking with the rest of them, but "The Edge of Glory" was played on repeat on like every station ever in New Orleans in the summer of '11. Yoü and I and Marry the Night I've only heard once on radio, but Edge of Glory was definitely a hit and I remember it stayed on the charts for a while after peaking.

Ursula Buffay

I get the joking with the rest of them, but "The Edge of Glory" was played on repeat on like every station ever in New Orleans in the summer of '11. Yoü and I and Marry the Night I've only heard once on radio, but Edge of Glory was definitely a hit and I remember it stayed on the charts for a while after peaking.

For us that song is precious, but trust me when I ask my friends about any of her BTW singles, they ignore them totally. I just hope she's coming back soon, she really needs no delay.

Guest mothermonster99

It's official. ARTPOP is cancelled too. Interscope has cancelled the project ARTPOP because EDM music doesn't fit Gaga's inability to move and dance for the next 8-10 months. She will release a new album by the end of summer with mainly ballads, low tempo songs that she can promote and perform without dancing. (Source: Billboard)

It's official. ARTPOP is cancelled too. Interscope has cancelled the project ARTPOP because EDM music doesn't fit Gaga's inability to move and dance for the next 8-10 months. She will release a new album by the end of summer with mainly ballads, low tempo songs that she can promote and perform without dancing. (Source: Billboard)

WHAT ??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :eww: :eww:

au6n8w.png

i wouldn't believe the pope if he used that font/colour..

two twats with like 3 posts on a saturday night, you have a life.. not

Edited by WillFeral

:huh: NO it's not official!

QueenGlitter

I literally can't breathe over the people saying the wheelchair has something to do with ARTPOP

I agree, she's in a wheelchair as she is injured. People really are reaching now! :sweat:

:huh: NO it's not official!

I think they were just joking, they didn't actually mean that. :)

s--tstorm.jpg

Guest mothermonster99

i wouldn't believe the pope if he used that font/colour..

two twats with like 3 posts on a saturday night, you have a life.. not

There's no need to be so mean. ...of course there will be no official statement for a while, but Billboard insiders had a confirmation of the new material for the upcoming album....Things are changing fast...it was all sudden, unexpected, unpredictable and Interscope is just re-planning the marketing strategy for the new album. Maybe the title will be the same, but the material will be mostly new, with low tempo songs.

There's no need to be so mean. ...of course there will be no official statement for a while, but Billboard insiders had a confirmation of the new material for the upcoming album....Things are changing fast...it was all sudden, unexpected, unpredictable and Interscope is just re-planning the marketing strategy for the new album. Maybe the title will be the same, but the material will be mostly new, with low tempo songs.

something like Bedtime stories

MarkoLilMonster

I literally can't breathe over the people saying the wheelchair has something to do with ARTPOP

This :toofunny:

For us that song is precious, but trust me when I ask my friends about any of her BTW singles, they ignore them totally. I just hope she's coming back soon, she really needs no delay.

Your friends aren't a real source. Going off sales and radio peaks only The Edge of Glory was a large hit worldwide and Yoü and I did very well in the US.

I'm not saying that she needs to take more time but she needs to focus on her health right now instead of putting out an album.

MarkoLilMonster

something like Bedtime stories

Sorry but I'm not buying that shizz :Jase: