Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Well, she does kinda have a labral tear..

does anyone know the extent of this surgery? like, how big is the incision? and do you think it'll scar her hip? i wonder if we'll see the scar in the lead single vid.

PaperIz

I know you were kidding haha

Same here :)

good lol! Maybe she will write a song about all this, who knows!? That would be really cool.

WillRhapsody

Well, she does kinda have a labral tear..

And she should rest,but that doesnt mean ARTPOP will come out in 2014

And she should rest,but that doesnt mean ARTPOP will come out in 2014

I never said it did :huh: Just don't expect anything anytime soon.

WillRhapsody

I never said it did :huh: Just don't expect anything anytime soon.

I never said you did,but many people are. I just hop that the album will come out before September,so she can get a grammy(Which she will)

Dylangaga

omg I can;t wait for party music that ISNT GENERIC!!!! gaga I love you and can't wait til your all healed up and ready to slay ALL OF US with your amazing vocals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenniferella

does anyone know the extent of this surgery? like, how big is the incision? and do you think it'll scar her hip? i wonder if we'll see the scar in the lead single vid.

I don't really know what I'm talking about but...there is this thing we call "make up", if you see what I mean...
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

I don't really know what I'm talking about but...there is this thing we call "make up", if you see what I mean...

no way, u don't say?!

i wasn't asking HOW she will cover it up it was more of IF she will cover it up and how big it will be, or if it will even be visible.

I was typing out my (what seems to be a regular) "I think ARTPOP will come in..." post

then I stopped because I'm just so over predicting when the lead single is getting here, when the album will finally be released, etc :dies:

It will come when it comes.

I was typing out my (what seems to be a regular) "I think ARTPOP will come in..." post

then I stopped because I'm just so over predicting when the lead single is getting here, when the album will finally be released, etc :dies:

It will come when it comes.

Exactly, when Gaga is healed and ready she will release it and I am thankful for that. I'm not going to fret anymore over when it comes.

EGOT2027

I'm guessing that since that realizable Princess Die twitter account said the main part of healing is a 1 month bed rest, then she will get bored after a week and record the vocals. I mean she doesn't have to stand to sing. Being constrained to a bed might inspire her to make the vocals in her "comeback" album even better.

Exactly, when Gaga is healed and ready she will release it and I am thankful for that. I'm not going to fret anymore over when it comes.

healing for her injury takes up to 8 weeks :) it shouldn't reschedule the album