Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

This week on Radio ARTFLOP, going to be discussing the impact of Gaga's injury on ARTPOP. Tune in live now: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/18d4b5c9781b5ecde5389489b76e0b0083fe27e1?authuser=0&hl=en

My name isn't Timmers

BigDreamer

I cannot WAIT for the new album! It's so exciting, but it feels a little bit different than the Born This Way hype. I remember back then, when I wasn't much of a fan, I read an article from Vogue magazine with Lady Gaga, and she just talked so wonderful about this new album. She described some of her songs and from there on I was hooked with the upcoming album BTW. I don't know, I don't feel much hype this time for ARTPOP. :(

thats what they want darlin. It makes the wait a bit harder but trust that gaga is a smart business woman and this is all just the calm before the ARTPOP storm. She is confident in her return and the quality of this album.

It's going to annoy me when all the fans that want a later release now start complaining in about 2 months time when Gaga heals faster than expected. lol

This week on Radio ARTFLOP, going to be discussing the impact of Gaga's injury on ARTPOP. Tune in live now: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/18d4b5c9781b5ecde5389489b76e0b0083fe27e1?authuser=0&hl=en

Lol I joined for a second but I was afraid to talk

Lol I joined for a second but I was afraid to talk

Galactic Mess

It's going to annoy me when all the fans that want a later release now start complaining in about 2 months time when Gaga heals faster than expected. lol

I really hope she heals that fast, but I wouldn't mind waiting 5 or 6 months, if it's for her best...

Guest mothermonster99

I hope she heals fast and release the album by the summer. On FB and Twitter haters are already making fun of ARTPOP....they keep calling it FART POOP or FART-FLOP. I hate it. They wanna destroy a work of art.

I really hope she heals that fast, but I wouldn't mind waiting 5 or 6 months, if it's for her best...

This! I wouldn't moan if she healed in two months and decided to release ARTPOP then :laughga: i'm just saying that I would rather her heal fully (so to not affect her life and career) than get ARTPOP before she's actually ready.... but it has to come out by September... i'm not that patient :hor:

I hope she heals fast and release the album by the summer. On FB and Twitter haters are already making fun of ARTPOP....they keep calling it FART POOP or FART-FLOP. I hate it. They wanna destroy a work of art.

Just ignore them...ARTPOP isn't even released, so they can't judge it and you can't really defend it... just laugh at their silly lives :laughga:

Edited by electricchapel96

I can't believe that people are still making fun of her when she is a serious illness. although it doesn't help or hurt her illness to criticize are pots why do people still feel the need to bully?

ARTPOP is still coming on 4/4/2013 in my opinion. I'm standing by my theory!

What's significant about that date?

My name isn't Timmers

Holy hooker! Who's seen this?

http://p.twimg.com/ApwC77SCQAEiCX_.jpg:large

The born this way outfit was decided since bad romance!

Kinda makes me think the combination of the "stamp for his mermaid" tattoo & the trident-aquatic theme on the ceiling in marry the night will be bringing a revamped Yuyi back!

<3MERMAIDS!<3

Galactic Mess

Now I'm guessing ARTPOP will be released in July, with its lead single out in June...

According to that tweet, her injury might not have affected the album's schedule as badly as we had predicted.