💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Americano

Ric[HARD] â€@captainmonster

I like it hard :Jase:

Oh so maybe ARTPOP is on track and wasnt impacted?

Galactic Mess

Does anyone think ARTPOP could be coming sooner as in late February? Because knowing interscope they might capitalize on public sympathy for Gaga because of her injury. The promo is already here for Gaga because of the injury

I was thinking the same... I wouldn't be surprise if they released the lead single as early as may.

exoskeleton123

It's like already late February. no :toofloppy:

It's only the 15th lol

I would love my life.

I would jump up and down and cry and scream holy ****ing **** Gagas back b---hes so loud my neighbors would be able to hear me. I would then blast the single 50 times in a row beating the 49 times I did after born this way came out.

Galactic Mess

I wonder whether she has already filmed the video for the lead or they created a new form of promotion for the album... Idk, is that tweet reliable?

Yeah, I think her injury is actually beneficial for ARTPOP, she's got enough time to set whole thing up.

Edited by hoseUdown

EnigmaMonstr

As much as I'd love a, "We're sorry fans. Heres ARTPOP", she wouldnt even be able to promote it or do anything for it until like July when shes fully healed. Soo its bittersweet.

lodylody

I guess it's possible. If they're looking at 6 weeks recovery time (minimum, but still, Gaga won't rest for long and will try to get working ASAP), that'll take us to April. We were looking at a single in April anyway... so... hmm. I guess.

As much as I'd love a, "We're sorry fans. Heres ARTPOP", she wouldnt even be able to promote it or do anything for it until like July when shes fully healed. Soo its bittersweet.

I believe we'll get the lead single in April at the latest.

Dylangaga

Ric[HARD] â€@captainmonster

I like it hard :Jase:

whos twiiter said this omg cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Galactic Mess

I agree... I'd be fine with a June release for the single.

I cannot WAIT for the new album! It's so exciting, but it feels a little bit different than the Born This Way hype. I remember back then, when I wasn't much of a fan, I read an article from Vogue magazine with Lady Gaga, and she just talked so wonderful about this new album. She described some of her songs and from there on I was hooked with the upcoming album BTW. I don't know, I don't feel much hype this time for ARTPOP. :(

Michelle

I must be the only one who takes every twitter account info with a grain of salt. I'm a hard sell TBH BUT when proven wrong I proudly except being wrong but until then :nails:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley