Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

A few people speculated an early release of the lead single in apologetic form ... I doubt this idea, I reckon any form of apology will be transmitted in the form of a scrapped or low-standard ARTPOP track. Almost like a promo single - one thats already finished but gives us a taste of what we crave so badly & doesnt require performances or large promotion (Like Hair)

As for the BTWBALL, I think we all agree its a good thing-im sure the monsters who has tickets will get either a refund or a free ticket to the ARTPOP Ball? At the end of the day, it put a pin in the seemingly endless 2 years of BTW & helped get gaga the rest and focus she needed to start another 3 years with a frackin-kemp beast of a record.

Only positivity to ARTPOP please. Hussle hussle hussle hard.

ARTPOP has already been tracklisted but...

I'm calling it, album no.5, there will be a die-hard emosh ANTHEM called "LIMP" about suffering hard for your art.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so I'll just keep growing and growing and growing."

No-one's saying she's part of it, just that she's controlled by them. I don't believe "the illuminati" are real as such but i definitely believe the music industry is corrupt.

I agree. Like, you ask an artist to sample their music and they say they don't own the copyright, or ANY rights to it at all. All music & lyrics are owned and protected by the label. The nanosecond the tracks leak, the label legal forces fly out in droves to shut down the links. They are corrupt, it's just a matter of when people see the depth of the problem.

WillRhapsody

Im still hoping for an april release if i have to wait to sep or nov ill be said but it all comes down to her not me

ThunderSwallow

Wish she could consider her health first after such a longtime hardworking. Need no push on ARTPOP now I think. Just feel sorry that the BTWB wont get recorded. Such a great show and a great album.

:huh: you dont stay a month in the hospital with that... she will be in the hospital probably for about 1 week MAX. when you have a hip replacement you stay in the hospital for only 4 days after the operation. (shes still gona be going to physical therapy for a couple months after that)

its not really a hip replacement though... an elastic tissue got teared in her hip joints... its fully treatable, but recovering from that kind of injury is going to take months for her to even walk properly, you are underestimating this because a teared tissue is totally different from a broken bone... she will have to go through rigorous physical therapy, but who knows how severe it is, she did hid it from her staff for a while, so it might be more serious than you seem.

Don't expect anything out soon, I'd rather her recover fully so that her injury won't cause her career forever, cause that will be worse....

EGOT2027

I hope that this era now goes like this:

ARTPOP

June 2013: lead single

July 2013: album

September 2013: second single

January 2014: third single

February 2014: tour announcement

May 2014: Fourth Single

June-August 2014: North American leg (starting with Chicago and ending with MSG)

October-November 2014: Europe

September 2014: Fifth Single

January-February 2015: Latin America

February 2015: Sixth Single

March 2015: Africa

May-June 2015: Asia

August-September 2015: Australia

Note: this tour would be more spread out with more stadium shows and less arena shows and less shows overall; after this era she should wait until summer 2016 before putting out new music

Edited by liveontheedge7

All music she makes is translatable to piano by her though ;) Even Telephone and Just Dance!

but even playing the piano requires leg and hip usage, especially her right leg :roll:

I hope that this era now goes like this:

ARTPOP

June 2013: lead single

July 2013: album

September 2013: second single

January 2014: third single

February 2014: tour announcement

May 2014: Fourth Single

June-August 2014: North American leg (starting with Chicago and ending with MSG)

October-November 2014: Europe

September 2014: Fifth Single

January-February 2015: Latin America

February 2015: Sixth Single

March 2015: Africa

May-June 2015: Asia

August-September 2015: Australia

Note: this tour would be more spread out with more stadium shows and less arena shows and less shows overall; after this era she should wait until summer 2016 before putting out new music

i like this! but i think june is way too early for any sort of ARTPOP release. I'd say first single in august or september. album a month after that. but the schedule and order you have sounds awesome! I hope she starts with chicago for the ARTPOP Ball. I was supposed to go to the first Chicago show :(

I don't think Gaga will delay ARTPOP, she should but she'll want to get it out to us ASAP as some sort of apology. We also have to remember that recently the general public has caught onto the ARTPOP promo a bit more. This could be a carrer defining moment.

GunninMan

I was reading an article about the surgery for the hip tear, and it says the recovery is about 4-6 months for the average person. It also said for people who are in constant physical activity(like Gaga is) then the recovery will be shorter(about 2-3 months), and we all know Gaga is going to work her hardest to recover fast, no matter how much we want her to rest. So, in my opinion, if she is successful with the therapy and records during the therapy, then we can expect the lead single in mid to late May.

GreenEyes

i like this! but i think june is way too early for any sort of ARTPOP release. I'd say first single in august or september. album a month after that. but the schedule and order you have sounds awesome! I hope she starts with chicago for the ARTPOP Ball. I was supposed to go to the first Chicago show :(

No we need her to be in the Grammys, so Her album is coming before september, and we want her in the VMA's so single june is just about right.

Don't worry guys, she has a lot of resting time and time to sit in the studio, she can do that, ARTPOP i think will be coming sooner than expected i believe. She can record and finish, she will be just fine and moving in June, and can release it and shoot the video.

A Stan Was Born

She could easily still release the first single in a few months, not saying she should or will. Not every great pop music video needs to have choreographed dancing, and a lot don't. Knowing her, she'll probably also be doing as much as she can outside of dancing to prepare herself for the album. I still expect it to drop in September. Or next year.

I've never appreciated Madeon's works as much as I do for Zedd's, but after listening to Madeon's The City (along with watching its music video), I'm beginning to be more excited to his works on ARTPOP than Zedd or the other producers. Not to mention, he's living his dream at a young age. Very inspiring. And his works are indeed really good.