πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Because this fanbase is obsessed with negativity going Gaga's way. They fixate on it. Thats why theres an overwhelming amount of threads debating whether or not shes relevant and posting articles about her relevancy from obscure websites that hardly anyone even cares about lol

I can see that....

Even if she can't dance for the next 3+ months, I'm sure on her downtime she will go to the studio and get the album finished off for when she can (instead of waiting to then do it). :tea:

WillRhapsody

Guys which seems more like Gaga work on re recording the album for the next 3 months or take time to recovery

Guys which seems more like Gaga work on re recording the album for the next 3 months or take time to recovery

Obviously her recovering. But honestly, this is Gaga we're talking about. She will have a lot of down time and she'll need to rest, but I can only picture her doing that in a studio rather than at home.

WillRhapsody

I think gaga will go to the studio nothing stops her and its not like she has to do cartweels down the street to record somthing

Edited by William12698

iAstroLeo

that is so WEIRD that BORN THIS WAY (the single) came out feb 11 2011 and the BTWB ended feb 11 2013...

illuminati tbh

pie-kun

She definitely will be working on ARTPOP during the break. The good thing is now that the rest of her tour is canceled, she won't have to worry about giving 2 and a half hours performances several times a week. When the times comes for ARTPOP promo, it will be a lot less straining than a world tour.

If her recovery time falls within the shorter end of the range (2-3 months), it probably won't interfere with ARTPOP's release as she was already planning to be taking a break through April.

Prometheus

illuminati tbh

Ridiculous to be honest. :smh: Why does everyone associate the illuminati with famous people? I mean the illuminati was rarely talked about until Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code was released. Sometimes things are just coincidences. Why should we associate success with evil? I mean, most think of the illuminati as evil. If I were Gaga I would feel offended that no one thinks I could have made it without the help of some malevolent, secret alliance. :fail: If the illuminati are real then they would be less obvious than using pop stars like Ke$ha, who filled her Die Young music video with pagan and illuminati-esque symbols. *Sigh* Okay I'm done. Just can't understand why you would be a Little Monster and think Gaga is a part of an evil sect of imperialistic people. :duck: Blows my mind.

Edited by KoScoJo

HeavyPunkLover

Are you talking about me? Why would I need to "stop"? :rofl:

Sorry.... for thi guy I ment who... (OMG YOU CENSORED HIS NAME`???? EPIC) I think you know about who I was talking about

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

misanthrope

her influence from 80s electro-synth music is one of the core reasons I love Gaga's pop music so im hoping for more of that on the next album.

Ridiculous to be honest. :smh: Why does everyone associate the illuminati with famous people? I mean the illuminati was rarely talked about until Dan Brown's novel The Da Vinci Code was released. Sometimes things are just coincidences. Why should we associate success with evil? I mean, most think of the illuminati as evil. If I were Gaga I would feel offended that no one thinks I could have made it without the help of some malevolent, secret alliance. :fail: If the illuminati are real then they would be less obvious than using pop stars like Ke$ha, who filled her Die Young music video with pagan and illuminati-esque symbols. *Sigh* Okay I'm done. Just can't understand why you would be a Little Monster and think Gaga is a part of an evil sect of imperialistic people. :duck: Blows my mind.

No-one's saying she's part of it, just that she's controlled by them. I don't believe "the illuminati" are real as such but i definitely believe the music industry is corrupt.

Edited by Dex

Prometheus

No-one's saying she's part of it, just that she's controlled by them. I don't believe "the illuminati" are real as such but i definitely believe the music industry is corrupt.

What exactly is corrupt about it?

Galactic Mess

I think the "Red Flame" could be referring to a phoenix. She has mentioned it quite a bit lately.

MTE,

I'm carrying my Born This Way vinyl around school and my record player can pack to look like a briefcase