💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

She needs to recover fully. Better that then she doesn't recover fully and then, God forbiden, she gets hurt and maybe paralized for good or get some really serious injury. Do you wanna risk Gaga's health just for the sake of geting ARTPOP sooner? Do you want 80% Gaga for albums released after AP? I want full time Gaga all the time - now and when she's 60 years old and for that, she needs to recover 100%. After about month after the surgery, she can work on ARTPOP . Finally, just end this BTW era. This era got Gaga more bad than good things. So much sadness, criticism, injuries. Music and her relationship with us is the only good thing. ARTPOP will slay and she will be more succesfull than 2010 - she'll be on top. Thank you BTW, but it's to move on - all of us have to rise up like fenixes in mental way. Get ready for ARTPOP, Gaga get well! <3

Mary Sabola

She needs to recover fully. Better that then she doesn't recover fully and then, God forbiden, she gets hurt and maybe paralized for good or get some really serious injury. Do you wanna risk Gaga's health just for the sake of geting ARTPOP sooner? Do you want 80% Gaga for albums released after AP? I want full time Gaga all the time - now and when she's 60 years old and for that, she needs to recover 100%. After about month after the surgery, she can work on ARTPOP . Finally, just end this BTW era. This era got Gaga more bad than good things. So much sadness, criticism, injuries. Music and her relationship with us is the only good thing. ARTPOP will slay and she will be more succesfull than 2010 - she'll be on top. Thank you BTW, but it's to move on - all of us have to rise up like fenixes in mental way. Get ready for ARTPOP, Gaga get well! <3

you are overreacting soo much. I dont think you can get paralized when you are half recovered from an arthritis surgery that happend several weeks ago by driving in a car and walking a little to the studio and then sit down and record.

She's not gona be a complete vegetable during her recovery.

Edited by bobsavalo

you are overreacting soo much. I dont think you can get paralized when you are half recovered from an arthritis surgery that happend several weeks ago by driving in a car and walking a little to the studio and then sit down and record.

She's not gona be a complete vegetable during her recovery.

She needs to recover fully, there's no arguing there. She's Gaga - she works really hard and we know she's not best dancer in the world, so she can get hurt again. I'm just concered anout her health cause I got impresion that she has fragile health. :-(

Mary Sabola

She needs to recover fully, there's no arguing there. She's Gaga - she works really hard and we know she's not best dancer in the world, so she can get hurt again. I'm just concered anout her health cause I got impresion that she has fragile health. :-(

but she doesnt need to dance to record vocals..

but she doesnt need to dance to record vocals..

Yes, but because of the pressure of the fans and label she'll need to promote her lead single - and we learned that ARTPOP is all about EDM, party and all that means dancing, if you understand me? :)

EGOT2027

I wonder if it is/will be delayed...if we will ever know when it was originally supposed to be released because she said she picked the date already.

that is so WEIRD that BORN THIS WAY (the single) came out feb 11 2011 and the BTWB ended feb 11 2013...

Yeah, and McQueen and Whitney died on the same date in 2010 and 2012...

BigDreamer

The only setback is if the release of the first single was to be released in May or sooner....and even then we arent sure that things are being pushed back. She could speed up the vocal perfecting by a months time or just take that much more time personally but she wont release a lead single if she cant promote it with performances and a music video (which would more than likely be dancey and take rehearsing to get the choreo down anyways) Gaga will make a full recovery im sure she has learned her lesson and not push herself past her own limits. Her health is ultimately the main concern. Either way she is going to come back strong and be able to do everything she does now just in moderation.

Edited by BigDreamer

MahoganySnitch

I hope she gets better, but I have an issue, mainly with the ARTPOP page on Facebook that many believe is used by Gaga herself (https://www.facebook.com/ARTPOP.ALBUM?fref=ts). I don't think it's her, and here's why:

-On the 21st or 22nd, the page admin of the ARTPOP page uploaded their status with the following:

“Just partied at the White House…I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started…seriously cool First Lady :)â€

-But the thing is, Kelly Clarkson tweeted this on the 21st (

Just partied at the White House ....I kid you not, Michelle Obama stood up and got the party started ....seriously cool First Lady :)

— Kelly Clarkson (@kelly_clarkson) January 22, 2013
).

-When I pointed this out in the comments section, that status update was immediately deleted. Not giving up, I commented on two other posts, talking about this evidence. Not only were all these comments deleted, but I was soon blocked. Which makes me wonder,

why delete such comments?

I severely doubt it's her; why would Gaga steal a Kelly Clarkson tweet and pass it off as her own? It doesn't make sense. And it's sad because some people pour their hearts out to this page admin, as if she was Gaga. Something to think about. Take everything you see online with a grain of salt.