💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

Come on guys, we're talking about Gaga...

We all know she's going to speed up the recovery as much as she can to give us ARTPOP, even if it's bad for her.

This is not changing her mind and fighting spirit, I'm sure her strenght is getting bigger with this

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Yeah I don't mean to sound selfish and insensitive but I do wonder if she'll release some sort of music or video or something.

VasilisVas

We don't want gaga to fall like kesha has I mean kesha took too long in between albums and her second single c'mon is flopping. We don't need gaga to have a similar decay

Kesha and Gaga are both on different sides of the spectrum though. Kesha never had the global success Gaga had/has so I find it pretty unlikely for Gaga to flop really hard. There's always that possibility that she might, but I think it's very unlikely. I could be wrong though.

HeavyMetalMonst

I know I may get a lot of hate from this but I'm really worried about Gaga. Remember that "psychic" who said Gaga was going to die In 2013 :cry: I've been crying all day just thinking about that.

HeavyPunkLover

I'm so worried about the media now...

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

crackpoppodcast

This is just me going out on a limb here but if a/the theme of the album is a Phoenix rising from the ashes, "Red Flame" would make sense as a track title from ARTPOP, no? Recall the end of the Marry The Night video.

JustBeAQueen

How is she going to be able to film a music video/promote the single if she's not allowed to move normally, let alone dance?

Well Britney Spears was still able to release a music video which of course was animated...

George Black

As much as I'm sad for Gaga, I think she will be ok, because she obviously has all the best professionals taking care of her right now. I just feel sorry for the fans who won't get to see the BTWB, which is an amazing show... And I feel really really sorry for us, who won't get to listen to ARTPOP for longer than expected. I hope she uses this time to rest, recover and, hopefully, speed up the finishing touches of ARTPOP.

HeavyPunkLover

I'm sure sad about Gaga but I'm also disappointed about this whole situation. Do you think she'll be allright?

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"