Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

I know I'm late, but 90% of this thread is off-topic anyway, so...

:Jase: :Jase: :Jase: :Jase: :Jase:

Irony is that everyone was talking about the album and you're being off topic. I want to slap you.

Galactic Mess

Irony is that everyone was talking about the album and you're being off topic. I want to slap you.

I was referring to the thread as a whole, not just the last few pages.

Btw, could anyone link me to the Red Flame lyrics?

Gerrard174

Gaga is suffering from back pain too?

Me too... since past few weeks. My back is damn pain...

btw, Azealia spoiled the lyrics from Red Flames ... does it mean red flames made onto the album ?

I loved that title, so cool !!

Hypocrateen

Gaga is suffering from back pain too?

Me too... since past few weeks. My back is damn pain...

btw, Azealia spoiled the lyrics from Red Flames ... does it mean red flames made onto the album ?

I loved that title, so cool !!

That probably means red flame DIDN'T make the album. I don't think Gaga would have allowed to someone that is not her spoiling the lyrics of a song off her new and much anticipated album. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see. :shrug:

Edited by hypocrateen

SMILE2NE1

I was referring to the thread as a whole, not just the last few pages.

Btw, could anyone link me to the Red Flame lyrics?

It's in the OP........................

I want Red Flame on the album! :Jase:

I want at least one rap collaboration on the album :heart:

Edited by Monzter

Galactic Mess

It's in the OP........................

I didn't find it in the confirmed lyrics section... Would you mind helping me?

Born Brave

Do you guys remember when she tweeted the lyrics "My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain cause i'm a pro. I sink in, then i'm ok; my body belongs to you when i'm onstage".

Do you think maybe she wrote them in regards to her synovitis, and maybe "you" refers to us Little Monsters? Just a random thought.

She was just making a statement about how she felt in a poetic way.. and of course you refers to her fans. These are not lyrics and I don't know why everyone assumes they are.. she didn't hashtag ARTPOP on that tweet.

are you guys here for chants like "rah rah ah ah ah" and "judas juda-ah-ah" on ARTPOP??

personally i'd love it if she can invent something fun, fresh and original, but i don't want her to become a one trick pony.

Yeah actually I was thinking about this earlier.. I think thats what was lacking from most of the tracks on Born This Way... to me thats a staple of gaga's abilities. I'm sure with ARTPOP having an upbeat dance and club banger feel we will get much much more of that and i cant wait to hear what she's come up with.

100percent

That probably means red flame DIDN'T make the album. I don't think Gaga would have allowed to someone that is not her spoiling the lyrics of a song off her new and much anticipated album. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see. :shrug:

Exactly my thought!!

In fact i dont like her rap :noparty:

Hope Red Flame will NOT be on ARTPOP

QueenGlitter

Do you guys remember when she tweeted the lyrics "My bones hurt from all the shows, but I don't feel the pain cause i'm a pro. I sink in, then i'm ok; my body belongs to you when i'm onstage".

Do you think maybe she wrote them in regards to her synovitis, and maybe "you" refers to us Little Monsters? Just a random thought.

I think so, she says she has been in pain for a while and Gaga does write her lyrics based on her own personal life experiences.

SMILE2NE1

I didn't find it in the confirmed lyrics section... Would you mind helping me?

In the Red Flame spoiler in the ARTPOP Tracklist

Americano

Crappy ass lyrics. Literally make no sense. Lady Gaga better not go down that road.

Edited by Sex

Redstreak

I really can't wait to hear the lead single. I think how she said when we hear the new music we'll be surprised it's her but in a positive way really has me curious and excited.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~