💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Remember that ball and chain thing everyone was flipping out about its also in the judas music video

What ball and chain thing are you talking about?

OMFG I am so delusional xD. I am so hyped thinking that announcements would be tomorrow.

Remember, before any announcement there's an announcement of the announcement.

:ohwell:

does anyone know what the groundhog said

It didn't see it's shadow, so it's an early spring.

I have a theory:

The groundhog is working with Gaga and his hinting that ARTPOP is coming really soon b/c there's no way in hell that groundhog didn't see it's shadow when there's hundreds of flashing cameras surrounding it.

Get ready ya'll is officially coming :lolgaga:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

CyanLights

It didn't see it's shadow, so it's an early spring.

I have a theory:

The groundhog is working with Gaga and his hinting that ARTPOP is coming really soon b/c there's no way in hell that groundhog didn't see it's shadow when there's hundreds of flashing cameras surrounding it.

Get ready ya'll is officially coming :lolgaga:

This theory is probably more likely to be accurate than some of the others on this thread tbh. :nails:

Sylvanas

I have a feeling the album will be released in June and the single in March/April.

6/8 the truth is in the lipstick xoxox

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

6/8 the truth is in the lipstick xoxox

When I first joined this forum all that lipstick/dot nonsense was happening. Looking back I can't believe I got wrapped up in it :fail:

Edited by Introvert

When I first joined this forum all that lipstick/dot nonsense was happening. Looking back I can't believe I got wrapped up in it :fail:

Hey now...that dot/red lipstick stuff may have all been a series of lies fed to us starving b---hes by an expert troller, but I happen to think it was the best time I ever had on GGD. It was so beautiful, mysterious, and exciting. I loved it! :nick:
We're all Stronger Together!

Hey now...that dot/red lipstick stuff may have all been a series of lies fed to us starving b---hes by an expert troller, but I happen to think it was the best time I ever had on GGD. It was so beautiful, mysterious, and exciting. I loved it!

Not going to lie to you sir, it was very interesting despite it being total bull**** ahah definitely more entertaining than anything going on (or not going on) right now

Edited by Introvert

Not going to lie to you sir, it was very interesting despite it being total bull**** ahah definitely more entertaining than anything going on (or not going on) right now

Preach.
We're all Stronger Together!

PaperIz

that is the reason I joined GGD. :flutter: it was a lot of fun.

This theory is probably more likely to be accurate than some of the others on this thread tbh. :nails:

preach it!

paper unicorn

List of random things about Spring 2013 ARTPOP release:

Spring is about rebirth, new life.

Gaga said ARTPOP was "rising from the ashes"- rebirth.

2013 is the restart of the mayan calendar.

It fits with the aries tim-frame.

Aries is a star-sign.

ARTPOP is about the future and space and stars.

ARTPOP is about possibilities.

I was bored ok? :laughga:

Born Brave

OMG guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBUUW6hAp1s

this video has been removed and usually they are only removed out of force

this was the supposed BURQA snippet that we all thought was probably legit.I just remembered it and wanted to hear it and now its gonnnneeeee!!! what does that mean

This sounds like the extended version of the other snippet from her opening speech.

its more detailed than the other one.. do you think its actually an ARTPOP song???