Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

She is most likely working on the app in Chicago. She did say that that is where it's being created. :)

Well something is definately is being created there, but I don't think it's the app, if you know what I mean.

I think that the app may be why its taking so long, making an app with music, videos, games etc. from nothing seems like a lot of work. And the app has to be perfect so it could be that. The app is being made in Chicago so it makes sense, they could still be editing and putting final touches on the music though

David Ward

Well something is definately is being created there, but I don't think it's the app, if you know what I mean.

a baby? :omg:

a baby? :omg:

Correct! :derpga:

GAGS PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, release some info or anything I'm listening to Kety Purr the complete confection. :cryga:

And I'm enjoying it. Cause baby you're a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirework. I'll also download Kety Purr: Pert of Me in 4D!!!!

I'm becoming a Kety stan tbh.

Gags.

Gags.

Meltdown.

Shaney

Correct! :derpga:

GAGS PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, release some info or anything I'm listening to Kety Purr the complete confection. :cryga:

And I'm enjoying it. Cause baby you're a fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirework. I'll also download Kety Purr: Pert of Me in 4D!!!!

I'm becoming a Kety stan tbh.

Gags.

Gags.

Meltdown.

:duck: Calm your tits ma'am

Kety is going dark remember? as in turning to a shadow, fading into irrelevancy :hor: ARTPOP will slay the lessors, it doesnt even matter if its a flop, itll slay :staymad:

Edited by Pyrenti

:duck: Calm your tits ma'am

Kety is going dark remember? as in turning to a shadow, fading into irrelevancy :hor: ARTPOP will slay the lessors, it doesnt even matter if its a flop, itll slay :staymad:

Thank you for breath of realism. I really need it. :kisses:

Hypocrateen

Ok, so she's not hyping anything to surprise us and so on. So the entire album should be released at least one month after the single is released. Bye gags :derpga:

Edited by hypocrateen

http://youtu.be/SWF3GhS_WQA

paris_hilton2.jpg

She tries to make Paris not feel so bad when she talks about the obssession with fame lol...

Stars are blind is a great song!

oh please screw the app etc.

We need the ****ING LEAD SINGLE or at least the release date so that we can calm our tits and have something legit to wait for.

There is NO hype for me anymore, i'm just getting BORED.

oh please screw the app etc.

We need the ****ING LEAD SINGLE or at least the release date so that we can calm our tits and have something legit to wait for.

There is NO hype for me anymore, i'm just getting BORED.

Stop acting 12. Maybe this is what Gaga WANTS. For there to be no overhype? Just maybe.

珈琲ちょうだい

Shaney

When did she confirm that the single wasn't coming out in January?

She didn't, but she implied it

We can still hope for a early Feb release doe :derpga:

Stop acting 12. Maybe this is what Gaga WANTS. For there to be no overhype? Just maybe.

i cannot acting like 12 cause i'm 13 tbh so give me some time

actually if we knew that she is planning to release the song without any hype and announcement then i would be happy but this silence maybe means that the single will be released in 2015 tbh so i just CAN'T :cryga:

I'm expecting a tweet from Gaga about ARTPOP TODAY. :crossed:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.