Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

PrinceDieHigh

Lady Gaga Feat. Paris Hilton should happen one day :nails:

I loved Paris Hilton's album soon much.tbqh

TEANUS

I have a feeling she chooses to tweet us only once a week. She plans everything to the exact moment. She carefully calculates her every move for maximum effect.

I wish we would get single/album news within the next two weeks

I think she will give us the release date late this month and debut it at the Grammys and release it on February 11, it would also work because it is 2 years since BTW was released.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Lady Gaga Feat. Paris Hilton should happen one day :nails:

what should we call this flop song with that trash? Lady Gaga ft Paris Hilton - Rock Bottom? :nails:

TEANUS

what should we call this flop song with that trash? Lady Gaga ft Paris Hilton - Rock Bottom? :nails:

Last Resort feat. Paris Hilton

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

exoskeleton123

I think she will give us the release date late this month and debut it at the Grammys and release it on February 11, it would also work because it is 2 years since BTW was released.

THAT'S SMART. Maybe they'll do that. I just wish she would let us know when it's gonna be released. I hope she performs at the Grammys

ratchetslut

But yes, definitely this. Why aren't they even saying some possible ones, like "Gypsy" or "Red Lipstick" or... something :laughga: They must know that this makes them unbelievable.

omg in this interview Taylor refers to himself as a Gypsy literally freaking out right now have you guys seen this?

George Black

:pukey: This is exactly what I was talking about here /

I hope the album cover won't be the obvious idea people have o pop art. When you say pop art people can only think of Warhol's silkscreens and Liechtenstein's paintings. I want something unpredictable and more innovative than that. The cover of Madonna's Celebration album is just tacky imo. But I trust Gaga and the Haus.

exoskeleton123

omg in this interview Taylor refers to himself as a Gypsy literally freaking out right now have you guys seen this?

GYPSY is probably a song title

Brainiac

no, do you have a link?

francescoxoxo

https://littlemonste...227668e34002784 whats this, u think its real

This actually looks legit. I normally hate when people post obviously fake "leaked instrumentals" exc. This on the other hand looks like Gaga and her symbolistic visuals.

I really like those body parts on the bed. :nacho:

ratchetslut

GYPSY is probably a song title

no, do you have a link?

so here's the link, I thought I posted it but I guess not

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4622755/taylor-kinney-on-dating-lady-gaga.html

ALSOOOO, I just read (on wiki) that Andy Warhol died on Feb. 22 and Gaga is performing at Madison Square Garden on Feb 22. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.