Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

It's one, and if your against it because of the whole Judas and TEOG thing that was accidental, and BTW already had two main singles plus two promo singles. This has one main single and a promo single. It would be much better! I get where you're coming from

I just think promo singles are dumb in general. Why go all out to release a good song just for promotion when everybody already know's you're there. Especially in Lady Gaga's case. Once she releases her lead single, promo singles would be stupid. She doesn't need it. I'd rather her release a good song and give it a video and everything. Do it right ya know? :)

TEANUS

It's a little exciting knowing the single can come as early as next week but then again as late as next month

please no promo singles

How is this:

Lead Single - February 11

ARTPOP - March 25

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

This place was more fun when people were a--lyzing GaGa's red lipstick on the BTW cover for dates. :-)

AMEN
We're all Stronger Together!

TEANUS

I just think promo singles are dumb in general. Why go all out to release a good song just for promotion when everybody already know's you're there. Especially in Lady Gaga's case. Once she releases her lead single, promo singles would be stupid. She doesn't need it. I'd rather her release a good song and give it a video and everything. Do it right ya know? :)

Yep! I know what you mean!

misanthrope

True...but I also enjoy getting a song or two from the album before its released to satisfy my hunger and excitement :sweat:

Edited by misanthrope

TEANUS

True...but I also enjoy getting a song or two from the album before its released to satisfy my hunger and excitement :sweat:

MTE!

TEANUS

Does anyone like this cover, or would like something like it for the cover?:

http://www.google.com/search?um=1&hl=en&tbo=d&biw=768&bih=928&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=lady+gaga+ARTPOP+cover&oq=lady+gaga+ARTPOP&gs_l=img.1.4.0l10.4669.15642.0.17810.31.26.1.4.4.5.141.2575.9j16.25.0...0.0...1ac.1.DD22qxuZ_HA#biv=i|4;d|EzcL7_R6TzyinM:

TEANUS

LMAO

What is wrong with it?

Remeber when we found a 68 in The Edge Of Glory's singler cover :laughga:

Wait, I just joined in October, why were we looking for numbers in BTW covers?

K I absolutely loved this one:

http://twitter.com/alexsuxx/status/233606198325284865/photo/1

This needs to be the album cover

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

What is wrong with it?

the link sent me to Google images and I saw a pic of derpga

Edited by T3ARS
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

TEANUS

K I absolutely loved this one:

http://twitter.com/alexsuxx/status/233606198325284865/photo/1

You made a mistake, that isn't ARTPOP's cover, that is its sisters cover, DERPOP. It is stuck in Derpga's uterus right now. Her fans are waiting for her album like we are. :derpga: