💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Well I LOVE Azealia Banks and I'm praying she'll be on ARTPOP... BUT I doubt it will happen after the twitter feud between Banks & Perez Hilton. Soon as she call Hilton a "f*ggot" people on twitter were saying "If she collaborates with BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© or Gaga I will never respect them as Gay Icons ever again and will no longer support them". The media/some fans/ GP will call her a hypocrite if she releases any material with her now (App or Album). Remember when Gaga WAS going to release a special edition and everyone backlashed on her because of that time Target supported a Politician that was against gay marriage? This has much more attention and will be worse.

Azealia is Bi though. She defined a f*ggot as a guy who acts like a woman (or she clarified later a SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY, not merely just a woman) which she said Perez was. He started the **** slinging at her for saying "Dyke" in one of her songs. That's it. I love her Twitter beefs. I'm Gay and couldn't give two flying farts in deep space that she said that - it was justified. Not just a simple glance at someone and called them the 'f word'. Mi$$ BaNK$ is far from homophobic. Here I am defending a rap artist. Well there you go....

珈çČちょうだい

francescoxoxo

But Azealia apologized to the gays. She confessed she chose the wrong words and said that it was not what she meant. To me, that's enough. I still like her and appreciate her art as well

I love her and I feel like what she said was taken out of context -I'm a gay male by the way.

But she also said "A ******* is not a homos-xual male. A ******* is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference." after apologizing and that didn't sit well with anyone. So it is risque for Gaga to collab with Banks.

George Black

She doesn't need to collab with any of her contemporaries. She needs to work with artists who are the future of music (Azealia Banks & Kendrick Lamar) ACTUAL ARTISTS. Gaga takes pride in working with people who write their own lyrics and are involved in the creation of their music. Not these so called "artists" who claim they write songs and then have 8 writers credited *cough Katy Perry or have never written or co-wrote one song out of seven albums *cough Rihanna. ALSO no Dr. Luke same chord progression so called "artists".

People I approve of are BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, Azealia Banks, Kendrick Lamar and Kayne West. :ohwell:

:legend::tea:

I agree with every single word!

She doesn't need to collab with any of her contemporaries. She needs to work with artists who are the future of music (Azealia Banks & Kendrick Lamar) ACTUAL ARTISTS. Gaga takes pride in working with people who write their own lyrics and are involved in the creation of their music. Not these so called "artists" who claim they write songs and then have 8 writers credited *cough Katy Perry or have never written or co-wrote one song out of seven albums *cough Rihanna. ALSO no Dr. Luke same chord progression so called "artists".

People I approve of are BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â©, Azealia Banks, Kendrick Lamar and Kayne West. :ohwell:

this!

George Black

I love her and I feel like what she said was taken out of context -I'm a gay male by the way.

But she also said "A ******* is not a homos-xual male. A ******* is any male who acts like a female. There's a BIG difference." after apologizing and that didn't sit well with anyone. So it is risque for Gaga to collab with Banks.

But later on she said that when she used 'female'she should have used 'James Blunt'***. I think the whole thing was not good and stuff, but come on, it's not like she's a homophobe. She just needs some education.

Edit: *** C U NEXT TUESDAY

Edited by George Black

this!

Did I really read it right? Worried about Gaga's reputation collabing with Azealia?????

It makes wonder... :confused::shrug:

she needs to collab with pop artists :wtf:

No she doesn't

francescoxoxo

Azealia is Bi though. She defined a f*ggot as a guy who acts like a woman (or she clarified later a SEE YOU NEXT TUESDAY, not merely just a woman) which she said Perez was. He started the **** slinging at her for saying "Dyke" in one of her songs. That's it. I love her Twitter beefs. I'm Gay and couldn't give two flying farts in deep space that she said that - it was justified. Not just a simple glance at someone and called them the 'f word'. Mi$$ BaNK$ is far from homophobic. Here I am defending a rap artist. Well there you go....

I'm a gay male as well and don't care and will continue to buy and support Azealia Banks music and art. From what I read on Twitter, Tumblr and Blogs people are viewing it differently and the gay community is split. We do not speak for the LGBT community as a whole and there are listeners who will not approve of Gaga collaborating with her any more. ESPECIALLY after GLADD made an article about Azealia Banks claiming she was no longer an advocate that the LGBT community used to admire. After the Target backlash Gaga ended the deal. I'm positive Azealia Banks features with Gaga will not see the light of day because of this issue.

Hypocrateen

Oh God. I understand the Azealia thing but I'm just worried about Gaga honestly. Can't she have a whole era without backlash of any sort? Apparently, no :lolgaga:

Edited by hypocrateen

francescoxoxo

Oh God. I understand the Azealia thing but I'm just worried for Gaga honestly. Can't she have a whole era without backlash of any sort? Apparently, no :lolgaga:

THIS. I'm more worried about Gaga tbh. BUT I really am on my knees praying to the illuminati and satan that Azealia makes the cut.

Antoni

lordt I keep replaying the song from the car and I SWEAR up and down I hear "MUSIC ARTPOP BABY" twice.

I hear MUSIC GAGA, BABY MUSIC.

My name isn't Timmers

Oh God. I understand the Azealia thing but I'm just worried for Gaga honestly. Can't she have a whole era without backlash of any sort? Apparently, no :lolgaga:

She's a very polarizing figure. People either love her or hate her. So I'm guessing she will never be without some sort of backlash/controversy lol

Hypocrateen

THIS. I'm more worried about Gaga tbh. BUT I really am on my knees praying to the illuminati and satan that Azealia makes the cut.

I am too actually even if I don't like her music apart from Liquorice and Luxury.

I hope that if ratchet ever makes the cut as a solo song it will be worth and good anyways even if Azealia isn't on it.

BigDreamer

if there is indeed a collaboration on ARTPOP, I doubt it will be the lead single. Gaga is not going to have her comeback as a collaboration guys, unless she is really concerned about how the GP will receive her. More likely, if a collaboration is to be a single, it will be the sophomore single, either before or after the release of the album.

Nobody needs features on a lead single....Unless you are MADONNA :troll::tea:

No, but seriously. I would actually kind of hope that the lead single is something we know nothing about concept wise and it just hits us like a ton of bricks and we are all slayed without warning. Haha.

I also want to just bring up also that its becoming increasingly popular to release a song and give it its own air play time and then release a remix featuring another artist to give it longevity. Brittney did it as well as a few other artists. If Gaga were to find Ratchet powerful enough to be the lead she could have "scrapped" the collab just for the premiere and then released it to revamp the songs and keep it on radio.

Just thoughts.

misanthrope

But later on she said that when she used 'female'she should have used 'James Blunt'***. I think the whole thing was not good and stuff, but come on, it's not like she's a homophobe. She just needs some education.

Edit: *** C U NEXT TUESDAY

She doesn't need to be educated. Shes a hot head that needs to learn when to just not speak because she obviously doesn't always think about what she says before she says it.

Idk why everyones acting like shes actually homo/transphobic. Or that what she said was even genuinely anti-gay. Its just people jumping on a band wagon.

Edited by misanthrope