Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

We'll have the single by page 953 definitely, I dunno why, that number came to my head first :rip:

MonsterVlad

Soooo, I listened again to that song she played in her car (ARTPOP?) and this is what I heard this time:

0:04 - 0:05 - After 250 plays I think she's singing "she/he stops" there.

0:10 - pretty sure it's "going hard"

0:14 - Music GaGa ... then I think it's something with "save" but I'm not sure

0:17 - the same thing

0:24 - I think it's "girl" here

1:04 - 1:06 - I can hear something, but I don't understand what she's singing. Btw, I think it's ending with "real love"

1:20 - "Going hard". Sometimes I think that it sounds like "Stop girl, you just going hard ..." but I'm probably reaching.

1:24 - Music Gaga part again.

Burqa would be a mistake as a lead single.

2nd or 3rd, tho? Hmmmm, name alone makes it interesting.

3 points in and ready for more

lairofhk

Srsly...I hope she doesn't have a song called 'Burqa'. That will honestly cause some severe backlash, backlash that she most deff does NOT need after the backlash she received from Judas/BTW, etc. Like...she'd just be shooting herself in the foot.

I think BURQA will have the best video from ARTPOP era if it becomes a Single :) Imagine Gaga in a desert with BURQA. The video will be too epic And we are not sure If the single is controversial or not. I don't know If I am mistaking but I remember her saying s.th. that BURQA is about FREEDOM. If it is this way the single can be really controversial. I hope it is something cool tho :)

I'm all here for burqa. I'm Arab and burqa, unlike hijab, has nothing to do with Islam; it's mostly used in Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Indonesia, the non Arabic speaking islamic countries. Burqa is about oppression and would love Gaga to make it an anthem for the emancipation of oppressed women.

Dylangaga

I hope gaga only names her album ARTPOP and doesnt have that as a song...and The Applause..anyone think this is the SWAN SONG?? because it's the last song she said on her album and what do people do at the end of something..Applaud!

From Princess Die - Applaud, approve

Is it a coincidence? :huh:

That's what I was thinking, but I feel like it could just be a recurring theme instead of an actual title.

3 points in and ready for more

Americano

Burqa shouldn't be put out as a single in general. That's just wanting to spark a firestorm.

The BTW era was polarizing enough

MessyTop

Burqa!? The Appulse!? This is giving me "American Life" realness.

Lets hope ARTPOP is not a bad twisted mess like American Life was. Just a vomit of ideas and themes that never turned into anything.

LoveAndDenim

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wAt_2Ax6VB0

Soooo, I listened again to that song she played in her car (ARTPOP?) and this is what I heard this time:

0:04 - 0:05 - After 250 plays I think she's singing "she/he stops" there.

0:10 - pretty sure it's "going hard"

0:14 - Music GaGa ... then I think it's something with "save" but I'm not sure

0:17 - the same thing

0:24 - I think it's "girl" here

1:04 - 1:06 - I can hear something, but I don't understand what she's singing. Btw, I think it's ending with "real love"

1:20 - "Going hard". Sometimes I think that it sounds like "Stop girl, you just going hard ..." but I'm probably reaching.

1:24 - Music Gaga part again.

I'm 100% sure that on each part of the video she says "Wowww, I love this part right here" and then the Music GaGa etc...

You can hear it clearly at 0:11, 0:40 and 1:22.