❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I think Azelia is more 80/90s house than trap

I agree, though her latest is BBD. This trap house disaster called Bad B*tches Do It. Terrible...Ratchet better not be Trap. I'll cry.

珈琲ちょうだい

rivingtonrebels

Ughhhh I can't handle all the mystery and vagueness around this upcoming record. I KNOW she's doing it on purpose and I think it's such a smart move, but still....g0rl needs to spill the tea

Shaney

I went and found all the ARTPOP worthy parts of DJWS' new mixtape.

1:50

8:12

10:07-11:10

19:05

30:10

33:30

40:00

http://soundcloud.com/djwsakadjwhiteshadow/ildv12

Do you guys like any of those? Personally, I really really like 10:07-11:10. It screams chart slayage to me :laughga:

Edited by Pyrenti

AncientCityStyle

I can't wait to just get the tracklisting of ARTPOP and actually start guessing at what each song will be about and sound like, like I did with Born This Way! :excited2:

AncientCityStyle

Oh and i believe 'The Applause' is a song title, however the rest of the tweet isn't lyrics, but just Gaga linking how she feels currently at not being on tour to the song. Possibly.

Mary Sabola

i think she will announce the single maybe like a week or two before its release. I CAN SENSE THE SINGLE BEING SO CLOSE. i can almost grab it :excited2: :giveup:

Miranda Sings

What if Gaga just capitalized Audience on accident?? :laughga:

Edited by zachevcheese

Do you guys like any of those? Personally, I really really like 10:07-11:10. It screams chart slayage to me :laughga:

basically nothing here sounds like a hit. do people really think gaga would go this way ? I hope not :fthis: leave it to N. MInaj

Miranda Sings

basically nothing here sounds like a hit. do people really think gaga would go this way ? I hope not :fthis: leave it to N. MInaj

inb4 Nicki becomes all pop and Gaga becomes a trap rapper :derpga:

hoeslay

7:34 :creepflop:

Shaney

I'm not expecting trap to show up in her new music like it is in the mixtape.

And why would DJWS out of nowhere (that's what it seems like) start experimenting with trap if him and Gaga weren't fooling around with it?

Jesse Pinkman

In 2011, Born this way was released on February 11, after break from the Monster Ball in December she went on tour on February 19. This year Gaga goes back from break on the 11th, is there a possibility that she will release the single before the 11th and promote it on the revamped BTWB or am I reaching?

It's science, bitch