Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

David Ward

I'm kinda getting annoyed that it's 2013, and we still have no info on the album.

Raikou

Yeah, I don't understand how y'all 'feel' the album getting closer.

I expected an announcement by now. IT FEELS FURTHER THAN EVER. :cryga:

I think gaga just change the strategies....... last time she hyped us about BTW but now she let the media do the hyping for her......... Oh gaga i want ARTPOP now

Born Brave

2-11-13 would also be the 2 year anniversary of Born This Way. Would they do that? And would Gaga just perform the new single at the concert with like no prior announcement?

Yes

The fact that she hasn't said anything about ARTPOP means we are getting closer in my opinion

Jenniferella

Yes

The fact that she hasn't said anything about ARTPOP means we are getting closer in my opinion

Yes

+ she absolutely KNOWS we are dying for info and were expecting something for NYE, there must be something in the water...
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Born Brave

+ she absolutely KNOWS we are dying for info and were expecting something for NYE, there must be something in the water...

** busts out into Livi Francs " Babby theres a shark in the watterrrrr "

I think the person saying that a performance at the btwb is what she wants to do is actually the greatest way to do this... tour promo... single promo... boom... hits iTunes and radio the next tuesday after.... welcome to ARTPOP b---hes.

I think the person saying that a performance at the btwb is what she wants to do is actually the greatest way to do this... tour promo... single promo... boom... hits iTunes and radio the next tuesday after.... welcome to ARTPOP b---hes.

I AGREE. Now we're all gonna be waiting in anticipation on January 11th!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Born Brave

I AGREE. Now we're all gonna be waiting in anticipation on January 11th!

this new single should be called... blue balls... or something.. she gets so close to making us *** then kills it... just to start it again..

I actually like 'TEA' as a title lol idk, first impression of hearing it i was orgasmized lol it sounds epic imo

This. tbh

toanythingtaboo

A quiet Gaga is a busy Gaga.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were filming the video before the NA BTWB leg because she has no time until April otherwise and it'd explain why her dancers are all flying to LA.

If that's the case then I'd expect the single in late February. She'll let Beyonce go first with the Superbowl and Pepsi commercial, then hype-bomb with her own launch. Probably involving a surprise BTWB premiere performance, shortly followed by radio debut and subsequent release.

Don't be surprised if she hype-bombs Beyonce's announcements with the release dates, app information and single cover in the upcoming month.