Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

I remember seeing song that was official saying a female was producing it but I dont recall where (too much :nacho: :nacho: :nacho: :nacho: )

Just in case we are bring trolled, get your disco sticks and machine gun bras Monsters. We got ourselves a troll-hunt! Its so hard to not get hyped up...

珈琲ちょうだい

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

she has to tell us something already !!! by the time she releases this album ADELE will return from her 5 year hiatus and release "26,"losing all of her chances of getting #1's :creepflop:

Edited by jmorecraft617

Highway Capricorn

Steven Klein tweeted

Steven Klein â€@SKstudly

@ladygaga When will I get a preview of your new music?....

https://twitter.com/SKstudly

:giveup:

PaperIz

I'm just so ready for something Someone said they think the single will come when the tour is over, and I think that's probably correct.

cosmicluvrr

At least tell us when the 1st single will come out...it's January! I really hope she announces something soon...

"Soon". Real soon. :derpga:

Edited by thingsthatlightup

joeymonda

So far I think "G.U.Y (Girl Under You)" sounds the most first single worthy.

I mean Just Dance, Bad Romance and Born This Way all have pretty epic names... but then something like Burqa, Ratchet or Tea? I don't know.... not feeling it. But I guess I can't judge until I hear it.

F*ck your perfect illusion

Highway Capricorn

TEA doesn't sound like a hit to me, a song like Fashion of His Love or BJAF :laughga:

David Ward

TEA doesn't sound like a hit to me, a song like Fashion of His Love or BJAF :laughga:

The song title, ARTPOP, kinda feels like a FOHL or a BJAF kinda song. :laughg: idk why

Pure Adrenaline

Multiple people have referenced the producer we don't know about yet being a female. I was just wondering where/when gaga said this (I've scoured all the LM chats and I can't find any info on it).

she didn't say that the producer is woman she just said (via Twitter) as long as I remember that It's new producer who we don't know about...then someone ask her if be new she means that she never worked before with and she replyed that we never heard of him.....then later DJWS, ZEDD etc. start saying that the producer for the lead single will be surprise and later that will be woman but more and more I think of it this new WOMAN producer I'm thinking that mayb be Gaga herself idk :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

The song title, ARTPOP, kinda feels like a FOHL or a BJAF kinda song. :laughg: idk why

for me osunds epic as fuc...I relly hope that TEA don't make the final cut this title just sounds out of place and I'm really hoping the 1st single to be RATCHET ft. Azelia and Bey and be the sequel to Telephone would be amazing

Imagine this:

Ratchet (Feat. Azealia Banks, Beyonce & Rihanna)!! Slayage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine it! Already having momentum from being a lead single, it features Rihanna, who is very popular right now so it gains more momentum, Beyonce, who is performing at the Super Bowl is fetured so it gains more momentum! Azealia Banks gains ALOT of popularity! Imagine it debuting at #1 and staying there for 8 weeks, becoming the longest-running #1 single of 2013, selling over a million copies in week 1, 5 million copies in month 1 and 13.5 million copies in 2013 becoming Gagas best selling single!!

I am TOO hyped because of the BB and Vevo tweets!! I think their real! anyone who doesn't think so......

BYE!!!

:flutter: idkw but this post made more hyped that BB and VEVO ....can't wait anymore :gaga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely