💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

What are the new rules, just wondering? (simplify them for me?)

And also, please please please single release in Jan/Feb (pre-Grammys)

i may be wrong, but sales count for less than they used to, and radio/airplay counts for much more.

Galactic Mess

If debuting at #1 now is much harder, why should gaga even bother doing it? Bad Romance turned out to be iconic while remaining at #2. She should aim for higher sales and cultural impact, as I said before.

Gaga is too quiet, and the fact that all thee articles are out claiming certain things, I really think that ARTPOP is REALLY CLOSE!!! I'm so excited!!!! :excited:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

This is all part of Gaga's plan, by the time the album actually comes out we'll be delirious and delusional and we'll love it 10x more :D

chiuga

#1s don't matter if no one can remember them.

For example, Hold It Against Me and 3 both went #1, but Till The World Ends was in the top 10 longer and easily had much more impact than either of them. Mariah Carey has like 2847857326 #1s, but that means little, since no one can remember more than a few songs by Mariah.

(no shade to either, love em both)

20 years from now, people will remember influential, memorable songs - and songs CAN be huge without having been at the top spot.

exactly people will remember BR instead of Tik Tok 10 years from now.

ajmsamuel

This is all part of Gaga's plan, by the time the album actually comes out we'll be delirious and delusional and we'll love it 10x more :D

this

kindest regards

I just want real news that we can sink our teeth into, so that this forum will become crazy and fun again!

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

garrettgivre

And at one point we thought the album was going to be out in fall 2012 :toofloppy:

For some reason the wait and anticipation for BTW seemed much longer though. So its probably a good thing shes stayed pretty hush hush about everything.

No it looks like DJWS is in Universal Studios, Orlando

That makes more sense!!!!

So whats the deal??? Is she in Iraq or where??? Where did this rumor come from?

I am seriously having a feeling that we're getting closer. Gaga has been so quiet, I can just imagine her rn reading this thread and laughing her ass off at us dying.. lol

Dylangaga

when does she go back to touring the BTWB..whens the next date? she;s gonna def talk about it there

in before Madonna produces ARTPOP :derpga::derpga::derpga::derpga:

Just wondering, do you guys think all the songs on ARTPOP are one letter and capitalized? cuz look, TEA, ARTPOP, RATCHET, BURQA.. :o

exactly people will remember BR instead of Tik Tok 10 years from now.

Mariah will be remembered forever!

gaga probably knows all of her songs... :staymad: