💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

seana39223

Check out what VEVO just tweeted, i can't will all of this first billboard and now vevo, gaga is going to announce something i can feel it :excited2:

Yes, yes, yes. My god this is getting me so hyped!

I don't get why I think of TFM era as so amazing, I barely remember it.. But it just seemed so right/well done. It's weird. Maybe because I wasn't a true fan then and now I get off on every little detail? DUNNO. But in contrast to that i'm sick of waiting and I'll just be annoyed if 'The Fame' is more popular than this album which is taking the PISS. I swear her first album was recorded in a week.. It sounds it (imo).

I don't doubt she knows what she's doing but from TFM to BTW I remember getting so many leaks which made me more patient, reloaded, future love, loadzzzz.

THIS IS WRECKIN' MA HEAD

seana39223

What did VEVO tweet?

2013 looking like serious bizness! New @onedirection coming Monday! Hoping for some news on new @ladygaga! What are you looking forward to?

exoskeleton123

No. ****in vevo tweeted. obviously they're setting it up for gaga to give us some sort of news.

SPILL THE :tea: BITCH!

Garden Panty

2013 looking like serious bizness! New @onedirection coming Monday! Hoping for some news on new @ladygaga! What are you looking forward to?

When Gaga isn't hyping us, someone else is :lolgaga:

Gaga is not spilling ****. I'm not getting excited.

(even though I want to :cryga: )

Edited by T3ARS
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde