💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

GAGAXABO

Gaga never said that on LM :smh:

NOPE, but billboard has spilled some new info: TEA or Ratchet the lead single. They DO know it

Billboard is either trolling us or knows something that we don't.

Im sure they DO know

Monster in Scotland

Garden Panty

Wow Bilboard tweeted an article about Ratchet and in it it said that GaGa said it is likley thaat Ratchet or Tea will be released as a single in Jan

Heres a link to the article http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/beyonce-lady-gaga-azealia-banks-collaborating-1008067552.story

Having a heart-attack :O

exoskeleton123

The thing about billboard saying ratchet or tea

Gaga never said that on LM

:) Maybe billboard knows something we don't or they're just BSing :(

I mean ratchet or tea for the lead single? Gaga clearly never said that in the little monsters chat

NOPE, but billboard has spilled some new info: TEA or Ratchet the lead single. They DO know it

Im sure they DO know

Possibilities again. :derpga:

gaga never said tea or ratchet would be the lead single.

damn billboard getting my hopes up, what a pointless article :cry:

JudasInTheDark

Well I just thought that it would be cool if Gaga makes a photoshot for album and cover is like half real picture and half is Helen's drawing. Art-pop.

That does make sense.. It's just I personally want a photo as the cover.

nick4bty

The BB article sounds like a summary of all the speculation we've already been doing.

But wouldn't it be awesome of Ratchet was a Bey collab and released as her first single and Tea was released as Gaga's first ARTPOP single and she had simultaneous #1 and #2 hits on the Hot 100? I would so be here for that.

But that is highly unlikely lmao. So now I'm just really confused. Tea, first single in January? Where did they get that from? Or is it going to be Ratchet, and with who, and when, and on who's album? :dead:

Arturo

The part in the Billboard article about Tea being the lead single is bs because she never said anything about that on LM but everything else seems credible.

BigDreamer

If this billboard article is spilling any tea gaga pretty much has to say SOMETHING. Even if she debunks the rumors like the songs registered on her bmi. I think if there is enough fuss or excitement over this then gaga will atleast tell us if its true or not. Start tweeting yall lol!

exoskeleton123

If this billboard article is spilling any tea gaga pretty much has to say SOMETHING. Even if she debunks the rumors like the songs registered on her bmi. I think if there is enough fuss or excitement over this then gaga will atleast tell us if its true or not. Start tweeting yall lol!

yeah i mean we mightas well. I mean if effing billboard is writing articles about ratchet than gaga should at least confirm if beyonce is on it, and if tea or ratchet is the first single like i mean.

why can't she randomly tweet

Ratchet will be a collab between, beyonce, azealia, and myself due for release on ARTPOP"

The first single of ARTPOP will be TEA. Released in March"

BigDreamer

Go home BB ur drunk.

lmao. I hope there is atleast something worth while in the article that we didnt already know....and we are soooo hungry for info! Bb better drink lots of water, turn the fan on high, and clear this up for us lol.

BigDreamer

yeah i mean we mightas well. I mean if effing billboard is writing articles about ratchet than gaga should at least confirm if beyonce is on it, and if tea or ratchet is the first single like i mean.

why can't she randomly tweet

Ratchet will be a collab between, beyonce, azealia, and myself due for release on ARTPOP"

The first single of ARTPOP will be TEA. Released in March"

another thing worth noting is that they said the single is due out this month. If she confirmed anything now its not like it would be too soon considering we are already a few days into the month. Who knows? Its probably just a poorly written scattered atricle...i dont want to get my hopes up for anything. Lets all just hope gaga has something to say on the matter