💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

The Girl will be Under You

Oh my Gwad there's girl hidin unda my bed :crazy: should I say something to her or should I wait till 1/15

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GAGAXABO

The Girl will be Under You

YES! THE GURL UNDER YOU WITH HER BURQA ON DRINKING T

Monster in Scotland

Oh my Gwad there's girl hidin unda my bed :crazy: should I say something to her or should I wait till 1/15

She'll reveal herself on 1/15 don't go looking for her :crazy:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Pure Adrenaline

lol Just scrolled the page to the begining and the derpfaces just start jumping into my head it was 4D experince .... one of them said that Gaga sometimes when she is too high gots an dyslexic and we spelled the 2013 wrong it's ERTPAP 3120 :derpga: (adding one more to the zillions on this thred)

She'll reveal herself on 1/15 don't go looking for her :crazy:

K, but then I should not walk naked...cuz if she see my n00odz she discover'll her self earlier that expected..... :hor:

Edited by MONSTER4eveR
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

When the Grammys list their performers for this year we'll know approx how close ARTPOP is from being released. She better not waste the Grammy exposure :confuse:

JudasInTheDark

I love Helen Green's work, but I really don't want her to draw the album cover :( I'm glad she's in the Haus, but I hope she does stuff like design shirts and merch for the ARTPOP tour or something. I need a new Gaga photoshoot. Not here for drawings.

seana39223

Wow Bilboard tweeted an article about Ratchet and in it it said that GaGa said it is likley thaat Ratchet or Tea will be released as a single in Jan

Heres a link to the article http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/beyonce-lady-gaga-azealia-banks-collaborating-1008067552.story

I love Helen Green's work, but I really don't want her to draw the album cover :( I'm glad she's in the Haus, but I hope she does stuff like design shirts and merch for the ARTPOP tour or something. I need a new Gaga photoshoot. Not here for drawings.

Well I just thought that it would be cool if Gaga makes a photoshot for album and cover is like half real picture and half is Helen's drawing. Art-pop.

exoskeleton123

Okay so Billboard just wrote an article about that ratchet rumor with azealia and beyonce. I mean Billboard is pretty credible source is it not? they wouldn't write an article for something they know isn't 100% accurate.

GAGAXABO

Wow Bilboard tweeted an article about Ratchet and in it it said that GaGa said it is likley thaat Ratchet or Tea will be released as a single in Jan

Heres a link to the article http://www.billboard.com/column/the-juice/beyonce-lady-gaga-azealia-banks-collaborating-1008067552.story

Just read it!!! IT IS coming....

Monster in Scotland

exoskeleton123

Just read it!!! IT IS coming....

I mean why would billboard of all things effing BILLBOARD write about it if they didn't know it was real?

GAGAXABO

I mean why would billboard of all things effing BILLBOARD write about it if they didn't know it was real?

100% agreed

Monster in Scotland