Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

ARTPOP Discussion & Info Database 1-4-2012 thru 7-11-2013

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

I'm here for Helen green designing the cover

this tbh...she'll design a background and have gaga dressed as an ARTPOP princess

Helen Green is better than all of us, so you guys gotta deal. Also I hope something like this will be on ARTPOP

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jRZuEdWHgYE the sound is so big and fun.

I expect ARTPOP to sound like that as well....

Piano and dance music! I think it sounds awesome... the singing was bad though...

Edited by ozzynetto

This is really late but ARTPOP does stand for Artistic Revolution Through Potential Of Pop right? Because I saw someone say somewhere that it stands for:

Always

Remember

The

Princess

Of

Pop

Which I think is :toofunny:

Arturo

Honestly, if ARTPOP is close to sounding anything like Zedd's Clarity album, I am so ready. It'd be nice if there was a version of Spectrum with Gaga.

Let's try to foster more mature conversations in this thread. I'm seeing a lot of childish behavior that isn't very interesting to read.

Thanks Nick, I agree :yes:

All I've seen is annoying posts about possible ways Gaga can troll us with ARTPOP followed by troll, derpga, or crazy emoticons. :roll:

What?!

This is really late but ARTPOP does stand for Artistic Revolution Through Potential Of Pop right? Because I saw someone say somewhere that it stands for:

Always

Remember

The

Princess

Of

Pop

Which I think is

Nononononononononono

That sounds like xtinas new album title :laughga:

Edited by ozzynetto

Arturo

She has confirmed a couple songs already, such as TEA, G.U.Y, ARTPOP, AND BURQA. So those songs are the definite ones, anyways,I am in love with the lyrics too!

Those lyrics are horrible and so obviously fake :rofl:

Born Brave

So I was thinking.. with all of this "trap" music Gaga is teasing us about do you think she is kind of taking a stab at Nicki Minaj?

I mean if you think about it.. Nicki was never a pop singer before.. she always just did rap then she starts the pop thing and arguably stealing some of Gagas looks and themes. SO with Trap on ARTPOP is Gaga going to try prove a point to her? That it kind of works both ways...

Helen Green creating the album cover in Digipak form would be EPIC!! Imagine if you could feel the paintbrush strokes when you feel the cover? That would be amazing :legend:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

JustDesserts

Those lyrics are horrible and so obviously fake :rofl:

Most likely they are fake, but they prove a point an are catchy..

exoskeleton123

So I was thinking.. with all of this "trap" music Gaga is teasing us about do you think she is kind of taking a stab at Nicki Minaj?

I mean if you think about it.. Nicki was never a pop singer before.. she always just did rap then she starts the pop thing and arguably stealing some of Gagas looks and themes. SO with Trap on ARTPOP is Gaga going to try prove a point to her? That it kind of works both ways...

That's a very interesting way to put it. :tea: who knows with Gaga? Maybe she actually likes trap